Ratings for Dr. Lyn Chow

This man is very unprofessional, complains about other patients in front of other patients. Talks way too much, very negative, I agree with the persons opinion below. I hope this man retires while hes ahead

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Talks too much about himself. Complains about money. Extremely negative . His crowns fall off continuously. Fillings fall out numerous times a year. His work is just plain ugly. His staff all left him at once for the second time...... don't you wonder? I do!! Never going back!

Submitted December 3, 2014

Very good dentist - works really well with kids and nervous adults!! They show caring attitude towards your health. Not a big fan of dentist but I'm okay there.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Chow's for 25 years! I believe they broke the mold when they made this one! He is so compassionate and genuine! I love that after all these years he is still so enthusiastic about his work! I have heard horror stories from many people but am happy to say I have never experienced any problems with my teeth and I have had a lot of work done... Dr. Chow has done every one of my 20 crowns, 3 root canals, 1 extraction and the latest is my bridge! AND NOT ONE COMPLICATION! I admire the work he has done in my mouth. I must be spoiled because I have never felt a needle for the freezing! I do enjoy that he is very social and is willing to have conversations with his patients....I have never felt that I was just a money making patient. He always does what is best and feasible for the patient. My only fear is that he will retire. He is without a doubt the best dentist - I trust him completely with my teeth! I highly recommend Dr. Lyn Chow.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Chow is absolutely amazing. He always takes time to explain the issues with my dental care and give me all the options. He is *usually* on time but always worth the wait. He discovered an unknown muscular issue with my neck during a routine annual check-up. Later on my family doctor commented that it would have been a lot more severe if Dr. Chow had not caught it early on. I will continue to be a patient because I have always received great care with him. I recommend him as a dentist because he really is the best in town.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My family moved to Saskatoon five years ago, and upon the recommendation of an acquaintance at the time, we started seeing Dr. Chow for our dental needs. Dr. Chow is an incredible dentist as well as an amazing person. Never have I experienced such minimal pain during the freezing ! He is so gentle, and informative during each visit. He treats all of us with compassion & understanding. He has the latest of technology and seems to always know of the best treatments available. Yes, he talks during my procedures, but I actually enjoy this as I find that I focus on what he's saying not on what's happening in my mouth. Dr Chow puts in a lot of extra hours beyond the normal, to ensure the best possible outcome of everyone's smile! Dr. Chow is very personable, and very knowledgeable in his practice! We are so appreciative and thankful to have him as our dentist! Thanks Dr. Chow for being so wonderful!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Chow's office since childhood. I had positive experiences in childhood and as an adult (over 20 years) in his office. My family have been on his caseload for a long time and I'm no longer surprised at how many of my co-workers and friends coincidentally go there too. When I say I go to Dr. Chow, they respond "I see him too, he's one of the best." He has outstanding people skills and is very professional. He is on top of the latest technology and techniques in dentistry. I noticed an improvement in administrative staff recently and yes, it can be tricky to find parking around his office but it he is absolutely worth the parking trouble. He has only done necessary work on me and does not offer me unnecessary services or products. -K

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

He is a good dentist and we appreciated going to him. However, one of his receptionists became so intolerably rude, like a 15 year old mean girl, that we quit going. She was just too much of a jerk.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He is always kind, helpful and patient. I dont like going, I hate needles but he does with minimal pain. However, on my last visit I had a dental hygenist who was horrible. I was there for xrays and when I told her that she argued with me and said "no, you had xrays last year". I tried to explain to her that I get Xrays every year because of soft enamel and she continued to disagree. It wasn't resolved until Dr.Chow came in and showed another hygenist where it said on my chart that I get xrays every year. Since I deal more with the hygenists I'm considering changing dentists. I think I know what my own dental history is.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Lyn has been our family dentist for 20 years. He and staff have been professional, gentle, kind and very helpful over that period. Now that we have moved to Alberta, we are trying to find a dentist with a similar business and professional model.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013