Ratings for Dr. Adam Fitzpatrick

After dealing with chronic headaches for six months, and numerous trips to different specialists, Dr. Fitz solved my problems by adding prism to my glasses to alleviate my eyestrain. His staff are courteous and they worked me into an already busy schedule. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

This dr is great with kids, very helpful and really seemed to know what he was talking about and the staff we very considerate and understanding of my special needs son

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Was not impressed at all. The staff was not professional, kept trying to put me in frames I just didn;t like. The Dr. rushed through my app. I'm off to the city next time.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

vwey good, caring Doctor who looks out for his patients best interests

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

I took my kids to Dr. Fitzpatrick for their first eye exams, and he was very thorough and patient with them. He did have an emergency patient come in while we were in the middle of the exams, but he was very apologetic for making us wait. He explained everything very well to me and took the time to answer all of my questions. I would take them to see him again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Doesn't treat people with different monetary status the same. Shows them the cheap section of glasses only assuming they won't purchase any other kind. Chose to take my services elsewhere, where I will be treated as an equal.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

A very kind, caring, knowledgeable dr. He takes time to explain procedures etc. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

A new state of the art clinic, but still the same service. I waited 55min. for my appointment to be rushed out in 12minutes! he could be knowledgable, but no time or communication spent with me. Very rushed and distracted. Just paying the bills? I'd travel the extra miles to visit a different clinic.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006