Ratings for Dr. Gary Rosenthal

If I had a choice to switch doctors I would. He's extremely judgemental. Not a nice person. And let's face it doctors are just people doing a job like everyone else.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Good and perfect Amazing doctor and secretaries. Love to go there

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

lllll bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have been Dr. Gary Rosenthal’s patient for over 25 years.. and as one person in this forum stated my only regret is that he is no longer taking on new patients (my children have now turned into adults and are in need of a GP) This doctor has ALWAYS taken the time required to properly listen to my concerns, this doctor has ALWAYS taken the time required to diagnose any issue or perceived issue, this doctor has NEVER been quick to prescribe medication or any intervention be it blood or other tests that were not specifically required for a proper evaluation. This doctor has ALWAYS taken the necessary time to see me when I have needed him. I have literally put my life in this man's hands and I am and continue to be happy to do so.. Thank You Dr. Rosenthal for all the medical support you have provided to me and my family over these years.. I know that I am a healthier person because of it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

This Dr might be a good doctor but he really exaggerates when it comes to doing blood tests. He has repeated tests and does a test that is no longer needed to do and had been told. My friend is too nice to say something. I am going along for the next visit and he will see that he should not be charging $475. For blood tests. He is a real medical doctor pushing drugs.

Submitted May 9, 2016

Wow it is amazing how opinions can vary so widely. I have been seeing this doctor for almost thirty years. He takes his time is a great listener and is very careful (with me) to avoid jumping to conclusions or prescribing drugs unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

This dr might be knowledgeable and punctual but is too interested in making money from blood tests and vaccines. Even though an ECG was done 1 mth previous by a specialist he insisted to do a repeat as he explained it was necessary for his files. This is not the first time either. I respected him and his knowledge of medicine but tired of putting out money for tests and vaccines needlessly. Beware of such doctors. Writing for my friend who is too shy to tell him off.

Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Rosenthal has been my family doctor for over 25 years. and in my opinion anyone in this forum who mentions that he is quick to prescribe any medication without due diligence has not been seen by the same Dr. I have been going to for years. Dr. Rosenthal is an extremely caring, knowledgeable, professional, G.P. and probably one of the few Doctors I have seen that is on time and takes the time (when needed) to discuss anything with his patients that may be affecting their health .. Dr. Rosenthal has ALWAYS provided me and my family with the best care possible.. My only regret is that my kids are now at the age they need a GP and he is no longer (from what he told me) taking on new patients. Well we all have a right to our opinion and mine is that this Dr. should be honored for all the care and help he has provided and continues to provide to me and the community .. A BIG THANK YOU to you Dr. Rosenthal and your Staff . :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I had a bad experience with this doctor, doesn't care about you, doesn't follow-up. And he is very materialistic.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

When I was a teenager almost 40 years ago, I met an intern at the Jewish General Hospital, named Gary Rosenthal. I knew then that he would be a great doctor for he truly cared. I stayed with Dr. Rosenthal as he struggled with his own practice, then went into partnership. I moved to Ontario and still think of the quality of care he gave me. He always wanted to find the problem, not the symptom. He took the time to listen, still looking for a good doctor all these years later.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013