Ratings for Dr. Daniel F. Fisher

Zero bed manner and arrogant too.when it comes to kidney transportation I was told that when some patients go to Fisher about a kidney transplant he talks down to the patient to their face I also had gone to Fisher for an office visit I had waited for an hour and a half didn't apologize about the waiting. Absolutely will not go back to Fisher anymore.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He did my bothers transplant as well as several other surgeries on my brother. He is like our family Dr at this point in time. We have sent several people to Dr Fisher and his group due to we believe they are the best in the area and really care about their patients and what happens to them. I believe that Dr Fisher he heaven sent and we love him dearly!!!!!!! I know that my brother and trusted him w/his life not once but 20+ times and would not think of going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Told me procedure was expensive and "why bother"? No bedside manner whatsoever. Very impatient. Does not want to answer questions. Staff is rude as well. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I had a ballon procedure performed by Dr. Fisher.There was severe brusing and B/P concern. I was told by Dr. Fisher it was stress and to get on with my life.Please get a second opinion before using Dr. Fisher

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Experienced ongoing pain following relatively simple procedure performed by Dr. fisher and he responded by accusing me of lying in an attempt to procure narcotic painkillers (when I never even asked for pain medicine to alleviate the discomfort). That was years ago and I have never before or since met a doctor with a more disgusting bedside manner. On the bright side, Dr. Fisher's baseless accusation has become a family joke when any one of us complains of an ailment (of any kind).

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I used Washinton National and paid nothing. It is not in your list!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

I can not say enough about this Vascular Surgeon. Down to earth-explains everything-caring-professional and just a darn good Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Daniel F. Fisher's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)