Ratings for Dr. Batool Mir

Dr. Mir does not listen to her patients and will not work to find the actual problem. I've been dealing with major back pain for two Months now waiting for Dr Mir to help me find a diagnosis. First she told me to try physical therapy before anything else. At my first physical therapy appointment my therapist told me she would not treat me until I had an MRI because my case was too severe. I called Dr Mir's office and told them. The following week at my next office visit Dr. Mir refused to prescribe an MRI because "treatment is the same no matter what the actual problem is". What a joke! also I had blood drawn at my first office visit and at my follow up they had absolutely no record of any blood draw being done.. although I had the results in my email! I will never recommend her to anyone and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Mir has been my physician for many years. She is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. She always takes plenty of time with me, and asks how my family is doing, as well as being very attentive to my health. I think she is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Mir doesn't seem to like to use "medicine" to help people, and that seems very unusual for a medical doctor. When a test showed I had a very very low (nearly none) sperm count, her solution was to "prescribe" me a one-a-day vitamin that can only be purchased from one website... and was designed for women experiencing menopause. Her staff and nurses were all rather polite and helpful, but in the entire time my wife and I saw her she never actually said or did anything that would make me think she has any actual medical training. She would mis-read test results regularly, or after a test showed a certain result she would offer vague, non-medical advice as a faux solution, such as when my blood work showed low testosterone and she suggested I should eat healthier and exercise more; yes, those things can help a little, but in severe cases (like mine) medicine is also important. Dr. Mir doesn't seem to like to use "medicine" to help people, and that seems very unusual for a medical doctor. When a test showed I had a very very low (nearly none) sperm count, her solution was to "prescribe" me a one-a-day vitamin that can only be purchased from one website... and was designed for women experiencing menopause. Her staff and nurses were all rather polite and helpful, but in the entire time my wife and I saw her she never actually said or did anything that would make me think she has any actual medical training. She would mis-read test results regularly, or after a test showed a certain result she would offer vague, non-medical advice as a faux solution, such as when my blood work showed low testosterone and she suggested I should eat healthier and exercise more; yes, those things can help a little, but in severe cases (like mine) medicine is also important.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Reason for my rating? I am a patient with some severe health issues. When I call for scrip refills, I get nothing! Not yes, not no, just nothing! The worst communication I have ever dealt with. Some other doctors I have been sent to by Dr. Mir seem inexperienced and seem to diagnose you before even seeing them. Pills, pills, pills. I need a doctor who practices medicine, not traditions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Mir is caring and knowledgeable. However, good luck getting a call back from her medical assistant and the front desk needs some manners!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr Mir was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I definitely plan on staying with her while I finish my studies in East Lansing.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

Dr. Batool was very helpful and explained things to me in a way that i could understand. she took the time to make sure all my questions and concerns where answered. it was greatly appriciated

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. is lovely, knowledgeable. Front desk staff need to be more polite.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Mir is a very compassionate doctor. She will take whatever time you need be it 5 minutes to an hour if necessary. She is thorough and thoughtful!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr Mir is very friendly and willing to help. Her advice, however, was not very accurate. She prescribed me two different drugs to replace a previous drug that was causing negative side effects. The new drug's effects were even worse, even though she said there would not be any.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Batool Mir's Credentials

• S M S Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1979)

HealthFirst