Ratings for Dr. Heather Hunter

I was in the Tisdale area last week when I developed a vision issue that needed to be checked out. Dr. Hunter couldn't have been nicer. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me so thoroughly. I was very impressed and appreciative of the care I received.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

this is an update to previous rating regarding brutal customer service. Dr. Hunter was very professional and resolved situation in a very positive manner. Her office manager was lacking in proper customer service but Heather more than made up for her inadequacy.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Brutal customer service. Insulted me calling me a swindler when it was totally there mistake

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr Hunter and the staff in Tisdale are simply outstanding. I had every aspect of my condition explained to me slowly and thoroughly. I have never experienced such a knowledgeable professional with such communication skills.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I felt I had a problem with my vision following cataract surgery and I was unable to get an appointment with my eye surgeon. Dr. Hunter immediately diagnosed the problem, contacted the surgeon, and prescribed medication to overcome the vision change. Thank you for saving my vision Dr. Hunter

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Had a problem with staff & personally asked DR Heather Hunter to look into it & she solved the problem . DR.Hunter is most knowledgeable & friendly a excellent doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

The staff broke my frames while trying to put in my new lenses & then said sorry your warranty on these frames is expired .You will now have to buy new ones .I have bought 4 sets of frames & lenses & even donated my old glasses to them . I will not do business with them again.My frames were in excellent shape & purchased from them.Lousy way to treat a loyal & long time customer .

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Hunter. She did not seem willing or able to provide the care that a patient requires from their doctor. I also overheard her tell her staff that as soon as she could get her patients out of the clinic they could go out for a drink. She also shared personal information about a patient of hers that I happened to know and I felt uncomfortable. Obviously I have changed doctors and I have found an individual who acts like a professional

Submitted August 30, 2016

Friendly staff. enjoyable atmosphere. Dr. Hunter listened and asked lots of questions to provide me with options. She is professional and really cared about my concerns. I recommend her and will return again.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Was not happy with the new prescription glasses I purchased after I was told there was a significant change in my prescription so returned for a recheck which changed nothing. Went to another optometrist who told me I had a problem that should be corrected immediately. He also told me he was surprised I wasted my money on buying new glasses when that was not the problem. Will never return to this optometrist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013