Ratings for Dr. Heather Hunter

I was a patient of Dr. Hunter. She did not seem willing or able to provide the care that a patient requires from their doctor. I also overheard her tell her staff that as soon as she could get her patients out of the clinic they could go out for a drink. She also shared personal information about a patient of hers that I happened to know and I felt uncomfortable. Obviously I have changed doctors and I have found an individual who acts like a professional

Submitted August 30, 2016

Friendly staff. enjoyable atmosphere. Dr. Hunter listened and asked lots of questions to provide me with options. She is professional and really cared about my concerns. I recommend her and will return again.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Was not happy with the new prescription glasses I purchased after I was told there was a significant change in my prescription so returned for a recheck which changed nothing. Went to another optometrist who told me I had a problem that should be corrected immediately. He also told me he was surprised I wasted my money on buying new glasses when that was not the problem. Will never return to this optometrist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I moved to Tisdale from the city and had a couple different Optometrists there. But she is by far the best I have had. Takes the time to explain things in detail. I somewhat agree with her sounding like a robot and not very personable but I am there to have my eyes checked and she seems to be the most knowledgable Dr. I have ever met. She doesn't just rush through and do the tests and not tell you what they're for.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Excellent doctor. I've been going to her for years. I recently had Lasik Eye Surgery in Saskatoon and Dr. Hunter was excellent at preparing me for the surgery, recommending an amazing surgeon and explaining the procedure so well that I was completely comfortable when I got the surgery. She is very intelligent and personable. Highly recommended. Probably the best in the province.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

My husband and I both feel the same. When we see her, we feel like we are watching an infomercial -- she sounds very robot-like. We are going to change doctors because of this, because we would like someone more personable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

She ensures you have an excellent understanding of your needs and is always open to answering new questions that come up.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

She is ecellent, would recommend her to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Her knowledge is extensive and she is more than will to find out the information that will best help your situation. Will immediately schedule appointments with specialists if you are a trauma victim. She has an excellent repore with children. When I asked who was the best in the NE of the province the answer was always the same try Dr. Hunter she is the best we have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006