Ratings for Dr. Earle G. Woodman

DR. WOODMAN is now retired from private practice. Patients in the Needham Ma. area have lost the best primary care physician one could ever hope to have.Doc Woodman always made you feel you were his most important patient and treated you with dignity and caring which is sorely lacking in todays Doctor/Patient relationship. The medical world has lost a one of a kind M.D and his medical practice will be sorely missed!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

The mold was broken when Dr. Woodman retired. The best doctor I have had or expect to have in the future. Definitely one of a kind!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

best m.d i ever had. caring and helpful.always a sympathetic ear.best diagnostician i have ever seen. all younger md.s should get a lesson from dr. woodman on bedside manners! there will never be any more like dr.woodman it is sad.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Woodman is the best...will be sad to see him retire.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

I agree with everything below. Best doctor I ever had. I wish he was younger so he could be my doctor for life

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Woodman is one of the last of a dying breed: an old fashioned family doctor. He's truly caring. His bedside manner is impeccable. I'm not even slightly exaggerating when I say that he is the best GP I've ever had. I wish he could be my doctor forever.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2004

Dr. Earle G. Woodman's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1958)

Healthnet