Ratings for Dr. David M. Bernstein

Dr. Bernstein is out of touch with his patients. He is extremely hard to get ahold of. Especially when you have a question. His staff is rude, and short with the patients. I was a patient of his for over a year, and wasn't satisfied with his work. I am happy with my new podiatrist, Dr. David Gent in Bremerton. If you are looking for a caring foot Doctor, You should consider seeing him. He runs a little late at times. But he is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Had a morton's neuroma for over 2 decades. He immediately diagnosed, provided all types of alternatives to surgery; though ultimately there was no other choice other than operate; so he did and he removed the overgorwn and extraordinarily painful nerve. I am now able to jog, exercise, dance, etc., and only have a very tiny scar to show. It took me 20 years, but I found the BEST podiatrist. I would refer him without any doubts to anybody that has foot problems.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

He saved my foot and my life. He is a blessing. Love his nurse Norma also. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

He did surgery on my foot, and he made it worse. Had to find a new doctor. Don't let him remove nerves from your foot.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Got to the root of my foot problem when others have failed and was easy to understand his explaination about what the problem was.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. David M. Bernstein's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med