Ratings for Dr. Mary Redmond

The comments above should be extra excellent pain Dr. also.Dr. Redmond is the best doctor going she has helped so much with pain and other things she has picked up by talking. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

She is a great doctor for someone who requires unending medication refiills, and who is not an advocate for their own health and well-being. If you want to be on meds for the rest of your life, and want to listen to someone's pointless anecdotes, this is your doctor. Don't expect anything more of he r as she does not go out of her way to treat the patient, she is a pill pusher and serves her own interests, not those of the patient. There are far better pain professionals out there. My personal opinion, she is petty, shallow, and lacking in empathy and professional competence.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Redmond's for 15 years or so and have been extremely impressed with her care. She always takes time to listen, even if it means going over the time of your appt. (I now quite often book a double-time appt. so patients are left waiting). She has given me my life back with both medication and exercises designed to help. Her staff is great, too. We're about the same age, and I have told her several times she is not "allowed" to retire until either my pain issues dissipate or I'm dead. Always gives her a good laugh. :^) She's a fantastic person and an exceptional doctor. Trish P.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

She put me on the highest dose of Fentanyl patch and also added Oxycodine if needed, which I did not need, yet she prescribed it. On one of my visits to her I had an 8am appointment and had not slept well the night before so I was tired . I closed my eyes in her waiting room and they were closed when she called me in to her office, Without telling me, she wrote a letter to the Ministry of Transportation reporting that I had failed a sleep test and that I was on strong pain medication. She did this not only without telling me anything, but also while she knew that I had a specialist sleep Dr who had decided that I was fine to drive. I only found out that she had done this when the Ministry sent me a letter suspending my driver's license indefinitely. I was left unable to drive and had to wait to redo sleep tests which i passed. Only then my driver's license was re-instated. I lost all trust in her and fired her. It was my knowledgeable GP who helped me get off the patch which probably saved my life. She is a terrible Dr.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have seen Dr Redmond for quite awhile..She is a very patient caring doctor who takes the time to listen to my concerns So glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I've had Dr Redmond for some time now, and she really is a blessing. She feels for her patients, and with the pain that I am in for the better part of my life I am glad she is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Redmond was my pain Dr. many years ago. She has a great personality and took very good care of me! The office was always nice and clean and I never had an issue with punctuality. The staff was excellent as well. I hope she is still available and I can see her as a patient again. When I moved I was not able to find a doctor that could compare!!! C.S.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Misdiagnosed me big time 15 years ago. Finally have doctors that believe me. Went into Kemptville Emerg, after waiting a couple hours was told I have pulled muscles in both legs and I will be fine. In reality, it is a Labral Tear in my hip and now have bulging discs pressing on nerves from compensating due to the pain in my right hip/leg.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She almost killed me. N I think she's hates First Nations people. She kept giving more n more drugs. She finally over dosed me on pills. Somebody should relieve her of her licence. The amount of pills she was giving me I should have died. She is incompitant as a Doctor n shouldn't be given the privilege of seeing people who are in pain. She yelled at me twice for giving her information about myself. Like she's a God, please. She never went over any of my other meds. before I saw her. She just added on. She mostly talks about her self n her garden n cats. She is not a pain specialist. She almost killed me. I brought someone in with me to prove what kind of a doctor she is. She took me off other meds n made me go through a withdrawal upon the first time I saw her. She's crazy. All I can say if she's nice to you n you like the dose she's giving you than your an addict. Run as fast as you can to get away from her, there's something wrong with this doc. Mary Remond. Good luck who ever stays with her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

As with others, she insisted on putting me on narcotics and raised my dosage to the point that i am now dependent on them.This is after i explained the high rate of addiction in my family. I had to chase after her because she forgot to refill my prescription before she left on vacation and then she canceled those prescription without telling me. She has insulted my profession, expressed racist attitudes towards First Nations people and spends most of the appointment talking about herself. I will be looking for a doctor who actually cares about my health and not just turning people into addicts.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015