Ratings for Dr. John A. Feldenzer

Bedside manner is curt and insulting. Will never go to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Spent about 5 min. with me. spent about 1 min reading my mri. Said he couldn't do anything for me. suggested an epidural steroid injection. Didn't work. than suggested a physical medicine doctor. But didn't know any in my area, only his. His staff doesn't know how to find any either. I had to find my own doctor, call them so they could refer me. I actually had to do their job for them. The doctor that I found is amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Feldenzer to anyone. He's a joke

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Worst experience I have ever had with any type of doctor PERIOD. EXTREMELY RUDE!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I was very apprehensive to have this surgery, but he was very reassuring and VERY knowledgeable in his field. The surgery took less than 45 minutes and could tell a remarkable difference within the first few hours of recovery. The pain in my hip and numbness in my leg from a herniated disc pressing on my sciatic nerve is basically completely gone. The only discomfort I'm currently experiencing is from the surgery site/ incision, and even that is minimal. His bedside manners is one of the very best I've ever experienced. He's not one of those doctors/ surgeons who just stitch you up and send you on your way. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and didn't make me feel pressured at all to receive the surgery. He made sure to try everything else prior to surgery. This doctor, in my honest opinion, is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with and would HIGHLY recommend him to ANY of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Feldenzer was very kind and caring to me. He tried several methods to alleviate my pain. We only went the surgery route when nothing else helped. I was in so much pain and could hardly walk. He helped my back problems and now I can actually have my life back.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Will drop you as soon as he gets paid beware to all

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. John A. Feldenzer's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)