Ratings for Dr. Philip W. Deibert

I first met Dr. Deibert while hospitalized in Jan, 2009. His calming demeanor, knowledge and care meant more than he'll ever understand to my family and for which I will forever be grateful. Since my release, I have been seeing him and he is truly head and shoulders above his peers. How he goes about caring for patients, spending time to talk to them and keep them abreast of the latest innovations for patient care is tremendous. He has a great staff and my only wish is that there were more physicians like Dr. Deibert out there. He is a remarkable person and fantastic physician. Thank you, Dr. Deibert!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Deibert is all that and a bag of chips He has helped save not only my life but the lives of my friends and family. I know a good doc when I see one, after all I am a doctor. The only constructive comment I can make is the staff is over worked and could use some help answering phones etc. On a scale from 1-10. Dr Deibert is an 11.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. D. is the best doctor I've ever had. He's knowledgeable, stays on top of new techniques and developments and is very calming in a crisis. Staff is friendly, skilled, and welcoming. He makes patients feel secure and safe, but is honest and forthright, even if the news is not always good. A genuinely caring person who actually takes TIME with each patient.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Deibert is the best diagnostician I have ever encountered. He in at the forefront of medical techniques, is thorough and truly cares about his patients. He is so good, in fact, that I fly 1,000 miles on a regular basis to see him as my physician. I know people in Florida who used to do the same.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Philip W. Deibert's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)