Ratings for Dr. Lourdes Bousques

I took my adopted ADHD child at age 6 to her and all she wanted to do is talk about her adoption. When I stopped her, she asked me if my child knew they were adopted! Completely unprofessional!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

First visit was ok, other than as soon as she walks in the room she has her pen and prescription pad ready to write me out medcine!! second was horrible,she doesnt smile at all. no personality!! if im paying someone money they can atleast be nice to me and look at me. i was scheduled for the same time another person was!!!Then i was took back in a room and waited 45 minuted to see the doctor then only seen her for a few minutes. the doctor cannot see 2 people at once. i wasnt very satisfied with the doctor i spent maybe 2 minutes with her the second visit she was always in a hurry. I felt very rushed.She was very rude to her receptionist.After that second visit i found a different doctor,then i came to find out she is not recommended at all!!I would NOT recomend her to ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006