Ratings for Dr. Duane B. Bryan

Dr. Bryan is one of the most thorough, caring physicians I have ever met. He will review your file carefully before each appointment. He takes time to listen and communicates very calmly and clearly. In fact, his calmness is one of his best attributes as a physician. He is never rushed to complete an appointment. I researched him online before moving to this area several years ago, and I he has exceeded my expectations. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I've always heard that he was such a great doctor but I just didn't see it. I went into cardiac arrest some time ago and was referred to Dr. Bryan by the hospital. Upon first meeting him I was put off by his bedside manner, but again everyone including my PCP carried on about how great he was. I figured maybe I caught him on a bad night and decided to continue to be treated by him. The women at the front desk are very short, and can be downright nasty sometimes. A few times I've spoken to one of them, not the same one and I've gotten attitude. This is not only my personal opinion, but people have heard how they spoke to me and offered to speak on my behalf. I had to have open heart surgery because the bottom of my heart was rotting away, it got bad and this was something Dr. Bryan missed. The Dr. who was treating me & ultimately did my surgery was appalled that he missed that my heart was in such bad shape. He may be a great doctor but sorry to say I do not trust him at all.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Great staff. They are friendly, helpful and courteous. Dr Bryan is superb, too. He does not rush you. He takes time to explain everything in layman's terms without ever being condescending.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Duane B. Bryan's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal