Ratings for Dr. Alan Brenner

Dr. Brenner is not only an incredible doctor he's a wonderful person. He appears to genuinely care about his patients and their progress. Dr. Brener also has an amazing background, he's traveled the world practicing his craft. He's earned the respect of many patients and fellow doctors alike. He's highly revered among his peers, because when other doctors can not fing the answers, they refer their patients to him. My genetic disorder had been mis-diagnosed by many doctors, my entire life. Dr. Brenner took the time to listen to my long list of lifetime symptoms and with 10 minutes of our conversation, diagnosed my condition. This diagnoses was later backed by x-rays and blood tests. The emotional and physical pain were now over for me, I finally had a name for my condition. I also had a course of treatment and with this came the return of my mobility and self-esteem. Meeting this doctor truly changed my life, I'm forever grateful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

I felt he took a lot of time with me to help me figure out what was going on.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008