Ratings for Dr. Megan E. Looby

Staff are not helpful if you call in with a question.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I was recommended to Dr. Looby by a friend right after I found out I was pregnant. I am SO happy I found her! Such a wonderful OB! Dr. Looby can come off as rushed-but I assure you it's just her gogogo personality! She always takes the time to answer all my first time pregnancy/mom questions! I am so thankful she delivered my baby! Super sad that I can't have her for our pediatrician as well! As for the staff rating- Holly is wonderful! My Husband and I loved chatting with her during visits! The receptionist at the Breton location is extremely cold, and always seems to be in a bad mood.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Did a great job on my Hysterectomy in 2005. Recovery was average and she was attentive to my needs on my follow up visits.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Great experience. Dr. Looby was very attentive and was always answered my questions. I had a difficult time getting pregnant and Dr. Looby was very supportive. Dr. Looby is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

wouldnt have her do surgery on me ever again. nicked my bladder while doing surgery. when I went to her office 1week later she told me she wanted to see my incision on my stomach. I told her I didnt have one and she said yes you do.But I didnt shouldnt she know what she did to you?6 weeks later Im still in pain but she wont do anything about it.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

If you're looking for a surgeon, she's great. C-sections are definitely her thing. Her assistant is also great. But as an OB, she doesn't offer much helpful info beyond the basics or very good bedside care. Visits seemed rushed and rather impersonal. I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

She was wonderful, she delivered my second born, and was so very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

TERRIBLE... I had surgey with her and she did everything that she suggested I needed done, but did not do the 1 thing I went to her for.... Wold never ever see her again... EVER

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Megan E. Looby's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental