Ratings for Dr. David S. Weiss

In all honesty this was my 5th GI doc in about 10 years. FINALLY i found one that is kind, experienced. validates patients concerns and I feel comfortable with. I like Dr Weiss and would definately recommend and return. Odd I found out he also is my friends doc that is purely coincidence, he also thinks he is great. Small world NYC.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Weiss has been my Dr. for over 15 years. He is very knowledgeable, courteous and had excellent bed side manners. Estee Rosenberg

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Weiss is the most compassionate and friendly doctor I have ever met. He got my UC under control very quickly, and was extremely sympathetic with our lack of health insurance. I had heard awful things about colonoscopies, and the preparation process, but Dr. Weiss prescribed me a powder that completely dissolved in gatorade, and I couldn't taste it at all. The process was easy - no pain or discomfort afterwards. I would absolutely recommend him every chance I get. WONDEFFUL, spectacular doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I didnt really like him he seemed a little preoccupied. Wouldnt recommend.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

NEED I SAY MORE THE BEST ! and OFFICE IS CLEAN AND STAFF IS FRIENDLY.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

This Doctor is the best Dr I have ever had. He is caring and truely concerned with your wellfare. I would recommend him without reservations to anyone in need of a gastro.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I was in great pain and was told to try to get an appointment with Dr. Weiss. I called and left a message with his secretary saying that both of my parents are his patients, and that I also work for Memorial Healthcare. I got a call soon after with an appointment that same day. When I met him he was incredibly empathetic with my problem, garaunteed to find the solution, and prescribed a medicine that stopped it from happening again. He also personally called me with results of my tests. I'm happy to know that he is Chief of Staff at my hospital.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Weiss is a spectacular doctor. He is always very thorough and precise. Not only that, but he is extremely caring and treats his patients with great compassion. I love Dr. Weiss and would recommend him to anyone in South Florida. His office is well-kept and his staff is professional. He always makes sure to personally call me and follow up with anything.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

DR. Weiss is one of the most patient doctors I have ever had. I have crohn's and if it weren't for him, it wouldn't be under control. He listens to me and ALWAYS calls me back. He is also there for me in all emergencies. He is extremely knowledgeable but listens to me and doesn't act like he is god.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

David Weiss is the most amazing doctor that I have ever been. If every person went to him they would be treated with great care. You are Great!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. David S. Weiss's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1988)

GHI