Ratings for Dr. Tony Williams

He has dropped the ball so many times that we don't feel safe with him anymore. Prescription refills sure, but anyone can do those.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I'm really surprised by some of these negative reviews! I got an appointment with him randomly for a prenatal visit and he ended up taking me though that pregnancy, helping me find the best course of action with my severe post partum depression and everything else concerning myself and kids since. He listens to me and is comforting to me. Respects my choices and answers all my questions. I am truly grateful to have had him take me on. Love the staff at Piper Creek and have never waited more than 20 mins in the waiting room. Have never felt rushed in his office. Excellent dr!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Williams and others were false witnesses of my injuries, and blocked me from needed income and money, depriving me, and also abusing and defaming. Didn't ever provision injuries info, and the society allowed williams and others to abuse, even though I had tried to have williams arrested when the abuses got so terrible that my life was being endangered because of the false witnessings about my injuries and the deprivings etc... I could write a book about williams transgressions against me after I was injured, but that is all I will say for now.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Never, ever on time, books to many patients for a certain time.. If its 8am there's four of us booked for same time. Wants you in and out without answering more than one question. you have to be in there for on health question, if its more than that you have to make another appointment. there is more but there is not enough space. He's usually wrong about everything and tells you to go to a specialist

Submitted July 15, 2015

Really happy with Dr Williams care for myself and young kids. Easy to talk to and honest with a sense of humour. Great doctor :)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

guy does.nt know white cells from red cells.told me i had cancer,never even had 1 symptom of any cancer, says you have lukemia nothing we can do then left the room!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

My normal doctor was away and I required a prescription refill. My appointment was to be very quick. however i waited an hour and a half as This doctor decided to see all his regular clients first, and then made a personal phone call before seeing me. The clinic was closing as i was making my way out, and it only took him 10mins to write me a prescription and a partial prescription at that. I will not be seeing this doctor again.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He has been my doctor for over 16 years and I am very pleased to have him as my doctor. He find him thorough and nvolved and interested.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr.williams was amazing for my delivery although he wasnt my doctor for my pregnancy.He explained what was going on when my son was stuck and did what he had to do and made the experience great.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Was my Doc for 20+ years. The last couple I noticed he is to busy and just isn't on top of things anymore. Moved my file.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009