You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Beneke

Dr. Beneke made me feel very confidant about my surgery which was an adrenalectomy for a rare pheochromocytome tumor removal. He prepared me for the surgery ove a month's time, checking in with me to see how the preparations were going and adjusting medications, etc. The outcome of the surgery was successful giving me a new lease on life! Thank you Dr. Beneke!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

WOW~ that word sums up my experience. From the staff to the doctor I could not have been more impressed. Dr. Beneke REALLY cares about you as a person and as a patient. I know that my health care is in GREAT hands when I see him. I could not recommend him more. Please save yourself the grief and make Dr. Beneke your doctor if you are in need of his specialty

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

My father had a hernia and alzheimers and I was concerned how a hospital stay would affect his dementia. Dr Beneke worked with me to perform this surgery as an outpatient and dad did great. He's been home now for 9 hours with little to no delirium from the procedure. Great bedside manner. Very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Made my 1st surgery experience very comfortable. Knowledgeable, patient, caring, excellent bedside manner. I very highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Excellent surgeon, extremely skilled! Takes the time to explain and educate on the what and why of what will happen in surgery. Great sense of humor, caring, compassionate and comes highly praised by hospital staff. Has an excellent staff that are highly responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Beneke's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."

October 20, 2013