Ratings for Dr. Kay K. Dohr

She is jussst amazing .!!!...very caring, affectionate obgyn...

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dohr is awesome. SHE is the top doc in Milford! Really makes her patients feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Timothy Sharpe, he is the top doc in Milford.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I will say she is nice, but I do wonder if the exam was all that thorough. She did everything so fast it was as if barely anything was done at all. In many ways that could be a good thing as she made the exam quick and easy. On another note, she must have picked up on the fact that I was anxious about the exam and must have done everything quick because she wanted to make it go by quick for me. She is very knowledgable and I trust her judgment completely. She is very approachable and makes patients feel comfortable talking to her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Since moving to the new location, the office staff has dramatically improved their professionalism and attentiveness. Dr. Dohr is amazing. I will never switch OBs as long as she is in practice. She's seen me at my high and at my low...and always made sure that I had the best care and support. Truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Dohr. She is so knowledgeable and truly enjoys helping you. I even mentioned a few personal items that had nothing to do with the exam and she took the time to talk to me about them. Asked her for a few recommendations of doctors (family & Surgeon) and she was able to recommend amazing people.I love her, and where ever I move within CT, I will always go to her as my gynecologist. The younger girls that check your vitals were very unprofessional and rude. but she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

My experience with this office was aweful. Dohr said I needed to have a proceedure that I had a lot of questions about. I asked that I come in for a consultation. I told her I wanted to go get a second opinion. She instisted that I go to a doctor she knew. I said no I found another obgyn made an appointment and called Dohrs office and asked that my records be sent to the other doctor. Within two days I get a cert letter from her office stating that she can no longer provide me with medical treatment due to an unproductive relationship. That I failed to go to Keep an appointment with the doctor she recommended and made the appt for not me. Makes you wonder why a doctor would get so upset if you want a second opionin. I will findout soon if they sent the records to the new doctor. I faxed and have confirmation that I fax the request in writing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

At this Dr office I was assigned two doctors, one of which was Dr Dohr. She was friendly but whenever she came into the exam room it felt like a race. She always seemed in a hurry to be somewhere else when she saw me which didn't help when I had questions because it seemed like she wanted to leave asap. Other than that I really have no other complaints.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I was looking elsewhere for a new OBGYN because the practice I was going to had HORRIBLE staff and they were changing doctors constantly. I read reviews on Dr. Dohr and decided this may be the doctor for me. I have a history of gynecological issues and she couldn't of been more helpful,respectful and caring. Whenever I had a problem the office would try to get me in on the same day. She is the best,most knowledgeable gynecologist I've had the pleasure of being a patient of. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Dohr is the most passionate, caring professional I've ever encountered. She always does her best to make me feel comfortable and answers any questions I may have - even when they are quite numerous! Dr. Dohr always makes me feel special - like an individual, not just a patient number. I HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Kay K. Dohr's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Milford, CT