Ratings for Dr. Marino Labinaz

Dr. Labinaz and his secretary are amazing. He actually listened to my concerns, explained the procedure in as much detail as I needed and answered all questions while being professional and attentive

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Can't say enough good things about Dr Labinaz. If you are lucky enough to have him as your doctor, you'll appreciate all his qualities that make an excellent doctor! Thank you for all of your help and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My 1st Heart Attack at age 57, scared the heck out of me. The cardiologist who performed the surgery at the Ottawa Heart Institute, Civic Campus, was Dr. Labinaz. He is a top notch Doctor and a compassionate human being! Thank you Doctor Labinaz!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Excellent experience with this doctor. Both Knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He didn't help when I told him my dad was suffering in pain..

Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Labinaz in the Doctor you dream about having. He is kind, understanding and he listens to your thoughts then thoughtfully explains all avenues available. Thank you Dr. Labinaz for your help. You are appreciated!

Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. L is current with latest protocols and implements them immediately so patient benefits. Sincerely interested in your well being.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Labinaz performed my angioplasty, the procedure was a success, but what impressed me the most was his personality and bedside manner! I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr Labinaz have been caring for me for the last 6 years. He is a worderful, caring and compassionate doctor. Dr Labinaz is truly an expert in his field and I would not trade him for another. Thank you doctor Labinaz and may God continue to bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Outstanding Doctor. Treating me for long-term heart disease. Made sure I understood all I needed to, responding to my questions in easy to understand language. I'd recommend him highly.His staff is also very courteous and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010