Ratings for Dr. Donald Hogg

I've been going to him since I'm 17 and I'm now 46. I felt sick to my stomach when I heard he was retiring in the New Year. Whenever I requested a referral to a specialist or a specific test, he asked why and never said no. I wish him all the best. There is a new replacement I haven't met yet (Asian Dr.-can't remember his name). Hopefully he will be as agreeable about things I request.As for staff, only one lady who was there for years I found to be rude. That was until I snapped back at her. She has been friendly to me ever since.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I love Dr. Hogg. he has been wonderful and been my doctor since I was born. I will miss him terribly when he is retired at the end of this year. I do find that he can be a 'pill pusher', but only when he feel it is going to be helpful. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I had Dr. Hogg for years, found that he pushed alot of pills, was very dissoppointed recently as he took me of pain pills and anti anxiety meds that i was on for many years cold turkey without even a consultation to see how i was doing, I will never see him again, actually am glad he is retiring.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

He is the most patient and understanding dr that I have ever met. He loves what he does and is extremely knowledgeable. Our community is fortunate to have him. We will be sad to see him retire.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Hogg is such a gentle person. I read on here that he is retiring. Does anyone know if there will be a replacement? My only complain is that it is very hard to contact the office. They have no voice mail and the line is often busy. The receptionists seem burnt out.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

All i can say is there will be No Doctor Like Doctor Donald W. Hogg.I love you so much for everything you have done for me and my family. I will miss you when you retire but now it's your time to take care of yourself and enjoy time with your precious family.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

To bad he is retiring in May 2011 and theres no other doctor yet to take his place,I have been with him for over 22 years,Don't no what to do yet?Unfortunatly, his staff, I am not impressed with. UNACCEPTABLE! All I can say is RUDE,I will miss him.To bad his STAFF IS SO RUDE EX FOR ONE PERSON But shes not there to much anymore,I hope he finds a dotor before he goes

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

When I first went to Dr.Hogg I was 17. I was afraid because he was a male dr. and I never had a male dr. I adressed my concerns with him while my father(a patient since HE was a child) sat beside me. Doctor Hogg is the most patient and understand gentle man I have met. He gave me medication for my problem and within half a day, I was feeling fine. I called him back to thank him. Unfortunatly, his staff, I am not impressed with. I wait in the waiting room for 45 minutes before she could get off the phone to take my Health Card! That was UNACCEPTABLE! I have never waited that long, not even in the emergency room at the Hospital. They really need to step it up and pay attention to their patients! Over all, I am really pleased with Dr. Hogg. Thank you for being someone I can trust and confind in! :D -Paquette

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

he is always very polite and understanding and listens to my concerns and questions. been my fams doc since i was born i am now 22 yrs and he has always come through.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Mr. Hog was our family doctor for last 13 years. He was very helpful in advising about our family health care

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009