Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Veneziano

I have had major knee surgery on both knees about 3 years ago from another surgeon and 3 days ago while getting out of bed I felt a pop and a snap and a crazy amount of pain and I can't physically move the lower part of my leg 3 days later no improvement I go to this doc and he treats my knee like a rolled ankle pretty much tells me to walk it off, he told me the reason I can't move my leg is because my leg muscles arnt strong enough I'm 31 and climb power poles for a living this guy is worth less and I feel like if I listen to him it's going to make it worse

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Very moody and inconsistent from one appointment to the next regarding care and treatment plan! Left very confused based on prior visit and discussion.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

OMG I am so please to have found Dr Veneziano and have already referred him to my friend. He has always been on time, provided the correct diagnosis and treatment for both my shoulder and knee. Only negative a few of the check in office staff could be more profession to the patients. They need to remember without the patients the office staff wouldn't have a job......

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Hard to believe what has been written by other reviewers. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Veneziano who I would recommend to anyone. This docotor spent more time than most explaining in detail my problem and options for treatment. I ended up having surgery and have had a very successful outcome. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Terrible doctor. He (mis) diagnosed my shoulder injury using an ultrasound. He prescribed physical therapy which made things worse. I called him to discuss my condition but he did not call me back. I went to another orthopedist who used an MRI and found two large tears in my rotator cuff. I called Dr. Veneziano to discuss the bad outcome of his diagnosis, but he did not call me back.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr Veneziano was very rude and completely dismissed everything I tried to tell him about my shoulder injury like I was crazy or something. Why take 6 xrays if you are only going to look at one of them and not even bother to ready it right. DO NOT waste your time of money with this guy.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Had the same experiance as the previous review. He was very short with me when I visited him. Not kind at all, no people skills. Why won't they go over the results on the phone or give you any inclination to what you may be in for.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I saw this Doctor for both knee and shoulder pain. I was then sent for a MRI on my shoulder. The MRI was negative (the Physician Assistant left me a message telling me this). No other directions for follow up were given. I was told by this doctor's "assistant" that if I wanted to discuss the results and what to do next, I needed to set up another appointment- read let him bill me for another office visit. The MRI was neg, so this means that I either continue with Physical Therapy, or get another MRI in a few months to see if any changes have happened. The assistant actually told me that "I was luck to get the results as he normally doesn't allow results over the phone". WHAT THE F?!?!?!??!? This is a shoulder MRI, not a HIV test!!!! I have had many specialists in my life-- none of them are this ridiculous, making people pay for an office visit to get results that can easily be communicated over the phone. Last time I go here! I will be finding another Ortho.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Christopher J. Veneziano's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)