Ratings for Dr. Bill Pignanelli

Hard time with Barb. Front desk workers are good, Bill is great! Hard to get past Barb's sharpness with my husband though. May need to find another GP.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Upset over the remarks about Dr. Bill's nurse Barb. I have never met a more compassionate nurse who cares for her patients as much or more than Dr. Bill. Both are a fantastic team in making a stessful time seamless and stressful. Stop hating people. They are human after all.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I like Dr. Bill. He listens, cares, and if he doesn't have an answer, his ego isn't so inflated that he won't look up your symptoms, or refer you if needed. He is inspiring, sincere, and always makes me feel like he is truly invested in my health. Now, his support staff. His nurse, Barb, is a pro at what she does on the nurse side of things, but she will be vindictive and make you pay the price if you ever cancel an appointment, or are not early for an appointment. Case in point-I had an appointment for 915 am one day...I show up at the office at 910am, put my card in the assigned area, and wait. She collects the cards at 920am, thus I am late. Now, months later, she still lets other patients "leap-frog" me. I can be in the waiting room, chatting with someone who has a 10am appointment, while mine is 930am, and they will be called first, even though she sees me, and I was there early. This hasn't happened once or twice, but every time. It appears to be vindictive. The other nurses seem friendly, but the front desk, not so much. Dr. Bill will ask me to book an appointment in a certain time, and when I ask the front desk for a certain time slot, she looked at me and said, "well that's just not gonna happen". I felt like she was really being talked down to. There are so many ways to say the same thing. Like, "Sir, I am sorry, there are no openings at that time. May I please see if there are any other times that work?" or...."Sir, I am sorry, I can't get you in until much later in the calendar, but there is an opening at your requested time on this date." Attitude. Compassion. Professionalism. Empathy. Non-Retaliatory. Caring. Some board-enforced, mandatory classes should be in place for Bill's staff. They should keep in mind why they are there, and how the patients are the reason they are paid.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Excellent family doctor. Very good knowledge base and caring. Office is busy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Wonderful doctor; pleasant; patient and willing to discuss health and options not just throw you a script on the way out the door. I don't know how I would be if it weren't for Dr Bill really listening to me ... as a result we found the cancer quickly and I remain Cancer free. A good doctor doesn't have to know everything, but to really listen and know where to look for answers.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Believes God will heal everything. Doesnt listen. Draws conclusions based on beliefs not facts.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Bill actually seems to really care. He has been my doctor for 16 years I would never switch. Sometimes I'm in there for 20 min, he doesn't rush you at all.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

if you are looking for someone who actually cares about their patients you have found the right doctor. A+++

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Have seen Dr. Pignanelli since he started in LaSalle and have always loved him. He is a busy guy and appointments are not always easy to book, but he treats his patients like family, is by far the most personable doctor I have ever seen and goes the extra mile to ensure his patients have a positive outsome. His nurse can seem a little grouchy at times, but she has a busy job, so its understandable. Reception staff also a bit rude, but that does not affect my impression of Dr. Pignanelli or the treatment I receive as it applies to my health or my daughters.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

His nurse has no social skills very unfriendly and makes you feel like your a bother. Dr Bill very friendly but a man of leisure very poor work ethic and commitment to patients, its hard to get an appointment when your doctor works 2 days a week.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011