Ratings for Dr. Hina Papo

I had my last physical just in Dec 2014. She was extremely rude and abnoxious. For example to a simple question about mammogram, she shot back, what don't you watch TV ads, you don't even know such simple thing. I was shocked by her behaviour, she was extremely nasty throughout. I just shut up while she ranted on. I had a concern about my health which I did not ask her, and had to go to non-urgent care the next day. A few days later I got a letter that she is no longer working there, I assume she got fired and was just taking it out on her patients. I pity her future patients where ever she gets her new job.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Papo is my physician of choice at IHA. I have found her to be knowledgeable , understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Do not go to this doctor. She is a complete and utter beyotch. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I find the next rating extremely interesting after having major concerns w/my health care being neglected, it's posted w/tomorrow's date??? I phoned the office today & was told Dr Papo was no longer practicing medicine??? Probably one reason why recommendations made by a specialist over 2 weeks ago have gone unanswered... Seriously???

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Papo has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. She is an awesome doctor. She is passionate and caring and always treats her patients with respect. In 2002, I came to her with what I thought was a routine concern. She immediately sent me to the U of M emergency room. After several tests, it was determined that I had colon cancer. Dr. Papo suspected this and truly saved my life. I had surgery and 6 months of chemotherapy and I am now cancer free. I will forever be grateful to her quick thinking and analysis. -Nancy Klim-Bigham

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I've met Dr. Papo twice. She was rude and inattentive. At the last visit she spent on my problem less than ten minutes (maybe because she had "an important lunch" right after as she said). Did not ask any questions about my symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I love Dr. Papo. She always makes me feel important and I never feel like she is rushing through the appointment with me. She is knowledgeable and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I've met Dr. Papo twice as my doctor, and not only did I feel like she minimized my concerns, but I also felt like she didn't listen to me. She insulted me on having stretch marks from my previous pregnancies at my first visit, and asked me if I was "doing anything about my weight" at my second visit, then was about to prescribe me a medication that she said "Don't get pregnant while on this." I was 3 months pregnant at the visit! I feel like if she would have looked at my chart she would have seen that I had an ultra sound prescribed from her office confirming my pregnancy not more than a month earlier. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

She has been my Doctor for years and have always been pleased with her friendly attitude.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Wonderful and very knowledgeable. Dr. Papo takes time to listen and understand the patient and their needs. She always makes me feel as if she is caring for a family member.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Hina Papo's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

GHI