Ratings for Dr. Bruce Markman

Zero would be a better rating. I agreed to try an injection into my knee. This was 11 months ago. They had to order the injectable thru my pharmacy. 11 months later and I am still waiting. Nothing with this group impressed me. His receptionist was the absolute worse kiddy flake I've ever dealt with. He also proposed a surgery on my knee. I got a second opinion. The second opinion doctor said absolutely not. So I got a third opinion. Third opinion doctor also said no.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I had surgery on my shoulder and hip in 2013. My shoulder is slightly better than before but my hip is much worse! I am in constant pain and its getting worse!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

You can tell the January review is fake cause Dr Markman has moved out of state .

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Markman is an exceptional orthopedic specialist, surgeon, and an exceptional person. His orthopedic knowledge and skills are without question, as is his "bedside" manner. Dr. Markman's care for his patients from first appointment to last makes you feel like you've "got a friend in the business"! I've seen him for a couple of issues, and, obviously, have been beyond pleased. I highly recommend Bruce Markman.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I went to see Dr.Markman during the fall for my shoulder and foot and had to wait 2 hours to see him that's what they told me they do to all there new patients then the next time was going to have to wait 3 hours so I just left his officeand his last week was in November good doctor but poor wait time when I finally got back to see him he was in a hurry ok he said lets make this quick I have other patients so unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr Markman performed a total ankle replacement on me two years apart. I am now one if not his first bilateral ankle replacement. He is a great surgeon, using current technical knowledge. Total recovery was 85 days. I can't say enough about his positive and caring attitude. For any ankle replacement I reccimmend Dr,. Bruce Markman.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Very compassionate. I had an excellent outcome from surgery.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

EXCELLENT CARE. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COMPASSIONATE. SEVERAL MEMBERS OF MY HOUSEHOLD HAVE SEEN HIM 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT TIMES AND ALWAYS GOTTEN EXCELLENT CARE AND HAD EXCELLENT RESULTS FROM SURGERY. AS A NURSE AND A PATIENT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Would not wish Dr. Markman's level of non-care on my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011