Dr. Matthew H. Conrad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew H. Conrad

Dr. Conrad is so knowledgeable and personable--his staff makes you feel comfortable when you be a little shy about a procedure.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

He is an excellent doctor with a fantastic bedside manner and he is very detail oriented. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

My 4year old son was attacked in the face and neck by a Rottweiler a few years ago. This man was the best doctor we could have asked for to be on call that day. My son made it through a long process and several surgerys. He is about to turn 17 and is as handsome as ever. Dr conrade was patient with me and explained every detail to me, a worried freaked out mother with her o ly son mauled by a family pet. You could emagine. I tell everyone to go to Dr conrade when they need a plastic surgeon. By the way my son at 4 new he was his fix it Dr new his name.e and address by heart. Priceless.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I went to Dr. Conrad several years ago for a a tummy tuck and a few other thing. I had to stay over night in his clinic and the 2 nurses were nice but let the bed drop as I was getting up after surgery. The surgery was on a Thursday and I was not given enough pain meds to get through the weekend. My husband called and called Conrad's office but he was out of town. I had to take over the counter pain reliever for several day until he called out more. Then months later I received a letter from his office saying his car was broken into and his computer was stolen containing my patient info. When I called him he said the people who stole his computer were to dumb to find my info so don't worry. No info on his security measures just they are to dumb to even turn on a light switch. Overall I would say he is a good doctor but lacking is a few areas.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Conrad did an outstanding job on my breast augmentation. This process can be so nerve-wrecking but from the moment Dr. Conrad walked through the door I felt comfortable. He was professional but still humorous. I have a very small frame and wanted a fuller natural look(large c small d). After bringing in pictures of what I was wanting, he knew what CCs I would need. I was so worried about looking "square" or too high the first weeks after surgery but I'm 6 days post op and they look just as beautiful as they did day 1. I honestly don't think Dr. Conrad could have done a better job! The size, placement and incisions look so good! The staff was also just as wonderful and were awesome about fitting me in when I needed. I received a call before and after my surgery and the nurses were also so sweet dealing with my nerves the morning of. I could not have asked for a better breast augmentation! If you are considering having one I highly recommend Dr. Conrad!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have had breast augmentation, botox, restylane injections, facials, massages and laser resurfacing here by Dr. Conrad and his staff--I have had such great results--I keep going back and highly recommend his office!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Conrad was very professional and impressed me when I went in for a consultation for "gummi bear" breast enhancement. I always get compliments everywhere I go. Honestly. Best choice ever.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Conrad did my breast aug and tummy tuck and did a wonderful job. Best surgeon ever. Thanks Dr. Conrad.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

highly recommend. Excellent results after abdominoplasty. Caring staff. wonderful followup.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Conrad did such a great job on my breast augmentation!I was real hesitant on getting breast implants but he gave me every little detail on what to expect and how my body would react.I am sooooo happy with the job he did!I was originally a 34B.I have very little body fat and not a huge amount of breast tissue (just a little).I am a Fitness Competitor and was concerned on what size to get for my body type and he knew exactly what I would like.I wanted a large C to a small D and thought I would need 400cc-450cc but he said it was not necessary to go that large to achieve the look I wanted.He was right.I put my trust in him and he made my breast just how I wanted.I can not believe how fast I healed.The scar is extremely small. His staff helped me with every question I had,made me feel comfortable and the atmosphere was very relaxing.I would not change anything about my experience.In the end I have the exact look I wanted,no brusing,little scarring with very little pain and a fast heal!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Matthew H. Conrad's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente