Ratings for Dr. Rami S. Malek

Uniquely lovely experience. Felt like a grad student learning about my own condition. Empowering!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

God bless you and thank you. May you continue to help others in health and faith.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Just had by bunion done. Professional all the way. Good luck sir.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Followed his instructions and got better without medication or surgery! I wish all my conditions were treatable that way but hey.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

5's abound. Punctual, helpful and knowledgable. Foot medicine and surgery and wound care subspecialty.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Malek is one of a kind, he is vastly informed, polite and very caring. You cannot find a better Dr. I recommend him wholeheartedly. Andrew

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

nice doctor well informed of the matter.Hard working doctor very professional and friendly with patient.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Is surgery the only work these guys know? Dr. Malek assured me that there would be about 80% chance that my case will not require it. and, gee, it turned out like he said. If I'd a stuck with one of the previous 'second opnions' I got, I'd a had an operation by now. I feel great and no surgery. A shot or two, small courses of oral medicince and an inconsipucous patch. I told him good luck if he can get me to quit smoking, so he wished me good luck and gave me a flyer and pamphlet on smoking cessation and the positive effects of smoking. Walk in, talk man to man; human to human and use what he has to offer.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. Seemlessly takes care of both the office and patients. Called my primary in front of me to discuss my case for surgery in two weeks. Detail-oriented is an understatement.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Awesome puts it simply. Ankle sprian turned out to be a rupture. Either way, healed it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Rami S. Malek's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

GHI