Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Cleary

Incredible doctor! She goes above and beyond for her patients. So lucky to have her as my GI for the last 8+ years!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

She is the best. Always makes me feeling totally relax and comfortable during my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Cleary is fantastic. I just love her and I was so glad to see that Gloria is back!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Cynthia Cleary is a kind, concerned and soft-spoken medical doctor. I am happy to have met her last year. She spent the time to talk to me and gave me feedback before and after the procedures she performed with ease and expertise. Thank you Dr. Cleary and your team for making your patient feel comfortable and worry-free. T Sabado

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

You want the best Dr. Cynthia Cleary is it. I had stomach Polyps and visited her office. Her staff are the BEST. I met Dr. Ross, wonderful, gave me a list of foods to eat and the fat fell off my stomach. Dr. Cleary gave me the results, the minute I woke up in the hospital. Photos too. When I said I believed NEXIUM had caused this she replied "good research". I research NSAIDS give you stomach polyps. I think she is wonderful, so is Dr. Ross and hats off to the staff in her office. Best doctors office I have ever been in. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARE.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am very fortunate to be in the care of Dr. Cleary. She is caring, compassionate and knowledgable. I never feel rushed and always leave well informed and cared for which means a great deal. Even when i had my surgery, she came by to ensure everthing went well and that i was doing fine. When you know how busy she is, and the fact that she took the extra time to follow up meant a great deal to me and my family especially when dealing with a life altering one like i had. I am grateful for her. Thank you Dr. Cleary!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I just happen to get lucky to have Dr.Cleary perform my colonoscopy. She found a cancerous tumour and was the one to deliver the news. She referred me to the best colorectal surgeon. She phoned me twice at home. She was king, caring, knowledgeable . Dr.Cleary is what every doctor should aspire to be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :) Lilya

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I recently was called by the emergency department at 4am by the Rockyview Hospital to tell me to get back there immediately as they received critical test results back from when I was admitted and kicked out the day earlier. Among other doctors and specialists seeing me that day, Dr. Clearly came to see and assess me at 1:30 am in emergency after her finishing her daily procedures and patient visits thereafter. She took my history, current situations of my condition and current discomfort level. After our 1/2 discussion, we had a plan off attack and had me pain free when she left to give hospital staff orders. She returned back early the next morning, assessed my condition and gave some stern reprimand to ward staff on call whom were disrespecting and personally innsulted me for even being there. She backed me twice in our first two visits! That's class and heart! She's the best!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Friendly, helpful, concerned. Takes time to explain conditions and puts the patient at ease. Explains the results of tests and suggests lifestyle and diet changes for improvement. GREAT doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr Cleary and her assistant Gloria are incredible! They go above and beyond every single time! I have been a patient there for 6 plus years. Dr Cleary came to the hospital as soon as I delivered my baby to ensure that I got the correct medication and care. Fantastic care every single time!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013