Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Cleary

I dont know who that person is but Dr. Cleary and her staff are awesome. I find them extremely helpful and Dr. Cleary will phone me to go over my results without making me come in.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She was helpful - at first. After my colonoscopy results came back normal she completely lost interest in my case - even though my symptoms remained. Her receptionist didn't even want to book a follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

She has the best bedside manner of any specialist that I have ever had. She actually listens to you. She is the best. I feel very lucky to have had her for the last 6 years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Incredible doctor! She goes above and beyond for her patients. So lucky to have her as my GI for the last 8+ years!

Submitted January 31, 2016

She is the best. Always makes me feeling totally relax and comfortable during my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Cleary is fantastic. I just love her and I was so glad to see that Gloria is back!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Cynthia Cleary is a kind, concerned and soft-spoken medical doctor. I am happy to have met her last year. She spent the time to talk to me and gave me feedback before and after the procedures she performed with ease and expertise. Thank you Dr. Cleary and your team for making your patient feel comfortable and worry-free. T Sabado

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

You want the best Dr. Cynthia Cleary is it. I had stomach Polyps and visited her office. Her staff are the BEST. I met Dr. Ross, wonderful, gave me a list of foods to eat and the fat fell off my stomach. Dr. Cleary gave me the results, the minute I woke up in the hospital. Photos too. When I said I believed NEXIUM had caused this she replied "good research". I research NSAIDS give you stomach polyps. I think she is wonderful, so is Dr. Ross and hats off to the staff in her office. Best doctors office I have ever been in. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARE.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am very fortunate to be in the care of Dr. Cleary. She is caring, compassionate and knowledgable. I never feel rushed and always leave well informed and cared for which means a great deal. Even when i had my surgery, she came by to ensure everthing went well and that i was doing fine. When you know how busy she is, and the fact that she took the extra time to follow up meant a great deal to me and my family especially when dealing with a life altering one like i had. I am grateful for her. Thank you Dr. Cleary!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I just happen to get lucky to have Dr.Cleary perform my colonoscopy. She found a cancerous tumour and was the one to deliver the news. She referred me to the best colorectal surgeon. She phoned me twice at home. She was king, caring, knowledgeable . Dr.Cleary is what every doctor should aspire to be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :) Lilya

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014