Ratings for Dr. Terry Simpson

Retired now he was a very good DR had him for more then 30 years

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I personally have been going to see Terry and Sue for 30 years and in that time they've been a huge force in the health and well-being of me and my family members. Dr Simpson is a somewhat shy but very personable man. He always explains things so you understand what's happening with your body. These qualities are something that's not found in as many doctors as they should be. Sue is the most wonderful woman, always accomodating and genuinely caring about you and yours. I don't know what we'll do when they retire! Thanks to them for both for the great service they've provided for such a long time.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Simpson and Sue are the BEST team out there. Dr. Simpson has been my GP since 1994, and even tho I don't live in kamloops anymore, Sue makes sure to get me in if I ask. Dr. Simpson has a bit of a speach problem and doesn't look you in the eyes, but I've never seen a better Dr. I would recommend Dr. Simpson to ANY family and friends. It will be a great loss when Dr. Simpson and Sue retire.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr Simpson and Sue are the very best. They are both very caring people and you can tell they truly love there work. there has never been a time when I could not get in to see him. he never rushs you and he always makes sure you understand what is going on with yourself.There is not enough room to say how wonderful these two people are.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Simpson and Sue are an awesome team!! It is so nice to see so many people recognize them and their talents.I switched doctors in 98 when I was pregnant, he was so helpful and listened to all my concerns as a first time mother.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

i am a 24 year old male who has known dr. simpson and sue from the time i was in my mothers womb. i have never experienced a dr. as wonderful as dr. simpson. he knows his patients to the extent that if a health warning is put out, such as the one that his the gay communitiy a few years ago regarding menongitius (sp?), he called me to let me know i should get my shot (as a gay man). he knows me and his patients. a true doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Simpson delivered my daughter in 1987 and like the previous responder it was a very traumatic birth both my daughter and I had complications. I believe that he was unable to recognise his limitations and know when it is time to call in a specailest

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Back in Feb/86 Dr. Simpson delivered my daughter vaginally which ended up in a traumatic birth. I was left with lots of damage that ended in a colostomy in January 1995. Dr. Simpson would not listen to me as far as my family history of difficult births. I now preach to young mothers-to-be that your concerns/history of your mother's birth is soooo important and if your Doctor isn't willing to listen, find another who will!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Simpson was my doctor for about 13 years. Even when I moved to Vernon and couldn't get a regular doctor, he would always make time for me when I could get to Kamloops, and was always very helpful. Would explain and answer any questions I had no matter how dumb they seemed to me. And then there's Sue!! She's the best at making sure you are looked after no matter what. They're the best!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Very impressed with this doctor. I went to see him as a "back up" doctor in case I delivered my baby and my real doctor was on holidays. He actually took the time to draw me a diagram of how my baby was sitting in my womb. When my real doctor became sick and closed her practice I chose another female doctor and am now "kicking myself" because I did not go with Dr. Simpson. I'm considering getting my family on a waiting list. His receptionist is wonderful as well and makes you feel like you really matter.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007