You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary Luskey

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Amazing doctor I had complications and he wasn't working the night I went into the hospital and he made sure to pass by to make sure I was OK and introduce someone from his bored who would be working with me.. he Is a great doctor

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr.Luskey est un bon gyne, que j'ai connu il y a 18 ans. Il a change avec les années, et est devenu moins délicat. Il a fallu que j’amène mon mari pour qu'il prenne soin plus particulièrement a durant ma visite. De plus, les nouvelles secrétaires sont très désagréables a la réception et a la prise de rendez-vous. Et enfin a vouloir trop prendre de patiente, il est jamais a l'heure parfois 1 heure d'attente, pas facile pour ceux qui sont a l'heure et qui travail!!!! C'est décidé je cherche un autre gyne.

Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Luskey has been my doctor for more than 20 years...he has Always been professional , caring. He is very rare in his field. The only problem I have ever had was with his secretary that replaced Frances... Frances was a lovely caring individual and I thought they complimented each other very well. The new assistant was a horrible and aggressive person who spoke down to you ..after 20 years I almost changed Dr. Because of her ...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Luskey is a kind and caring doctor. You must go to your appointment with a list of your questions. He's a very very busy man. He speaks very quickly so at times you might have to ask him to repeat something or, ask him to slow down. He is the best in his field. Lucky to have him as my doctor for many years. My only negative comment is his assistant. Since Frances left nobody has been as kind. Its important and necessary to have a very efficient assistant, but also one who likes people and especially children. Thanks Dr. Luskey.

Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr.Luskey is the greatest! He always takes his time to explain and always makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

he is the best doctor i have ever had!!!! my old gyno was a perve and was always late his name was dr pilorge

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Each time I see him, he rushes like there's no tomorrow to the point that his friendliness is more forced than anything. Friendliness only goes so far when he doesn't genuinely care for his patients. Not to mention he refuses to address all your small health issues at one time; instead, he asks you to book another appointment (everything to swipe your card a few more times!). When I have questions, he rushes through them or tells me to ask my family doctor or another professional because it's not gyno-related when it actually is...he always claims that he's in a rush. His time is so limited that he couldn't take 1 s name on my referral note (there were 2 patients waiting before me!) Not to mention, he made me get an extra test that cost $110 (not covered by medicare or insurance) when it wasn't even necessary. On top of that, I had a minor procedure done and he didn't freeze me enough so the pain was intensified, in addition to getting blood all over my dress.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I have never had to wait for more than five minutes, he respects his appointments. knows his business very well, gives good advice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Gary Luskey's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best doctors in the world. Very helpful, professional and experienced."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor I had complications and he wasn't working the night I went into the hospital and he made sure to pass by to make sure I was OK and introduce some..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lusky saved my life twice and I accepted to try a new treatment to save my pregnancy and it worked. He followed me carefully. He is excellent !! "

July 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H3H 1E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1980 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15147311253".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Luskey est un bon gyne, que j'ai connu il y a 18 ans. Il a change avec les années, et est devenu moins délicat. Il a fallu que j’amène mon mari pour qu'il pr..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Luskey has been my doctor for more than 20 years...he has Always been professional , caring. He is very rare in his field. The only problem I have ever ..."

October 23, 2014
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

August 11, 2013