Ratings for Dr. Nicola J. Davies

Wow what a nightmare!!!!!!!! Doctor Davies secretary Never answers the phone. I recently had blood work done and never had a call back. I dont want to even make another comment. Dr. Davies must be going through a recent devorce or something .. She could care less about any patient. She needs to retire before some patient dies from her fraudulent Sentara practice..

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Ive been a patient of Dr. Davies since I was a teenager amd something has changed in her practice recently. Her new staff is incredibly rude and short. I had blood tests done over a week ago and neither she nor her staff called me with the results - I had to call them. When I told the nurse on the phone how displeased I was with the lack of commumication, her response was that she had told Dr. Davies of my complaint and she told her to tell me to get another doctor. WHAT?! ! I ended up having to go to the ER for my stomach pain and when I told the ER nurses what my PCPs staff said, they were absolutely flabbergasted. I wont be going back to Dr. Davies office; she just lost a life-long patient.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

She rushes through an appointment allowing no more than 15 minutes per visit. If you have medical tests and are waiting for results they will take a week to call. I can never get an appointment when I need to see a doctor. I go to Urgent Care more often than to Dr. Davies. The staff is also not helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

They overbook appointments so even if you get into a room quickly, you have to wait while the doctor bounces back & forth. Even though she's nice, it's obvious she has somewhere else to be and rushes the whole exam. Last time I was there, she had her hand on the door trying to leave 3 times while I was telling her about issues I'd been having. The physicall exam was less than a minute before she starting writing prescriptions without even reviewing my chart. I know this because when I mentioned my breathing, she asked "Do you have asthma?", even though she's been treating me for it over 5 years! Also, I requested a refill for a prescription I've been on for 10 years and she wrote it wrong, causing the pharmacy price to double. I contacted her office to have it resolved and it's been almost a month with no change. She also won't perform a full physical unless it's scheduled months in advance. I feel that she cares more about quotas than patient care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

VERY BRUSQUE-She forgot to look at my eye after I specifically asked her to. She forgot to schedule me for an ultrasound. She didn't change my Rx dosage like I asker her to. VERY UNHAPPY. Will be changing doctors after being her patient for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

DO NOT SEE HER! This dr. doesn't really care about the patient and least of all if you ask questions. She will demean you in a heartbeat. Her office manager is terrible and actually creates more problems. STAY AWAY from this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

LOVE HER! She expects that you are on time and you will get bumped behind the next person if you are late. She listens to you, to what you say and how you feel. I don't feel like a number however if I say I feel one way she doesn't question it. Dr Davies is always friendly and helpful and is honestly happy to see me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Davies is a nice enough person but be warned, if you are not 15 minutes EARLY for your appointment, you will have to come back another day. Dr. Davies gets you in and out of her office as quickly as she can. There are other doctors out there who do not do that. She is under pressure to do so, but somehow other doctors find a way around that pressure and take their time with you.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

excellent doctor! Very puntual, compassionate. Extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

I felt like a number! There was no time giving for my concerns. It tooks forever to get a appointment! And when I did see her, no help was given. I ended going to another Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Nicola J. Davies's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)