Ratings for Dr. Charlene M. Britt

I love Dr. britt she is sweet and knowledgeable she is the reason my daughter wants to be a Dr.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Britt is such a pleasant woman. She listened to all of my concerns and was able to help me get all my health problems taken care of quickly. Thank you Dr. Britt.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I drive an hour and a half pasted many other doctors to see Dr. Charlene Britt. She has gone out of her way to make sure I was able to get my medication and that I was doing better.I have seen her with other patients and her heart and concern for people can not be touched. Even though she is busy, she takes her time with you and explains every detail. I recommend her to everyone. Those who have written such horrible things about her, perhaps needs a Psychololgist not a Family Medicine doctor.She is always on time.I have no problem seeing Dr. Charlenee Britt and she access my problem and sends me to another doctor if need be and that is exactly what I would expect.If you are not satisfied, don't bash the Dr. get your records and go to another one, and if your new doctor is no better, perhaps it's you that have the problem

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Has a problem useing her professional mind to know the real problem...Guess''s and most of the time what is wrong,and cause''s other problems..sends you to several other doctor''s,instead of the specialist you need to see,before it gets out of hand and is worse.needs to go back to school...and gets to upset if you question her...

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Wonderful! She really listens and makes you feel comfortable. She was able to keep me at ease through some scary tests and procedures. She's the only one I'll go to.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Not very personable. If late for check in time, she would refuse to see you. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Dr. Charlene M. Britt's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental