Ratings for Dr. Andrea Rito De Rubeis

Extremely unprofessional, ignorant, didn't have the time to listen, clearly did not care

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Excellent doctor. My family has been with him many years and he recently took on my newborn daughter. Very kind, attentive, and approachable. I'll be sad to see him go.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I am now in my 60's and started seeing Andy when he started his practice. There was a time he took on too many patients but has taken my advice to slow down and do more. Since moving to the practice to Crown Point he has surrounded himself with great associates that enables him to spend more time with his patients. There have been staffing issues in the past but it has improved greatly since his son left, it just wasn't for him. I don't look forward to finding another GP when the time comes because Dr. D knows more about my health than I do. Johnny D

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have had this Dr. for over 30 years. He's the best, honest, reliable and very busy, Probably with plenty of people with only a broken toe nail but he's always there for you when you need him. I would highly recommend this Dr. to everyone. Unfortunately he's so busy there is no chance that is going to happen. His office is packed every time I've been there. The staff are wonderful. If you can complain about this guy then you probably have issues that no one can help with. Thanks Dr. DeRubeis for over 35 years of great service. Fred S

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. Nice guy, but hard to get even 2 minutes with him.. Also PILLS seem to be his quick solution to everything. The staff his a bunch of know it alls, quite rude.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have been with Dr. D since he began when he took over Dr. Ferris' patients after his heart attack...He is great and I still think he is BUT THE GESTAPO AT THE RECEPTION DESK is a moron!!!! She believes she has the ability to know exactly what is wrong with someone and diagnose and yet she is nothing but a reception not a registered nurse even!!! If one of her diagnoses accidentally kills one of my loved ones than I will sue!!! The sad thing is that although I love Dr. D., I have talked to him about her and from the fact that she is still there appears that he is in agreement....maybe if he has lost interest it is time for him to retire!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr.D has been my doctor for 25 years he is an excellent doctor but I find he is too rushed because of a overload of patients he has taking on and his constant overbooking of paintients

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

he's pretty helpful, just needs to take his patients more seriously, you cant 'live with' an ingrown toenail or a sprained back..

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Thank goodness he has Arlene and Gail because the front desk person is the rudest person ever...she should not be allowed in front of the public...Arlene and Gail are absolutely fabulous...and we have never been in on time, usual wait 45 min or more...unless you make your appt time for first appt of the day you will not get in quickly...

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. "D" since Dr. Hind retired. I've found that recently he seems to have slowed down a bit and I don't feel as rushed out of his office. But his staff still make me feel just like another number. The lady at the reception window (the first person you see) is always miserable. She needs to put a smile on once in a while.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009