Ratings for Dr. Teresa K. Sherman

I have never had a better experience with a doctor. Seriously amazing. Cannot recommend highly enough. Looking for a PCP in Genesee? Look no further. Great staff, awesome doc!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I have several family members that use Dr. Sherman and I am now switching to her. She has done amazing with my wife and daughter and the staff are amazing as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Love Dr Sherman!!! She listens to us and takes the time to answer all my questions. Great staff. Always live to see Nikki and Stacey.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Sherman is the best! She is very compassionate and caring. Her Medical assistant rocks too :)

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Very unprofessional staff! Rude office manager. Would never recommend this physician to anyone! Poor experience

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Very unhappy with the care received!!! I would NEVER reccomend!! Dr. Sherman has the "I'm the Dr." persona and hates bbeing questioned. She also has personal issues that effect her practice. Her office manager has a major personality flaw and perhaps feels she is the physician herself. This office is very unprofessional and rude! The only good thing about this practice is her medical assistant.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Sherman is the prefered doctor for all of my family. I myself know that she is the best Primary Physician out there. I'm a 23 year old girl with chronic pancreatitis and episodes of acute caused by a mutation in the cf carrier stat and pancreatic divisiom. I first got ill at 17. Since then Dr. Sherman has been an angel on my shoulder. She cares deeply for patients and is a brilliant woman. I honestly could not deal with all my pain if i did not have her as my primary. I'd recomend her because even when i'm hospitalized once every two months she warms up my room and fights to keep me well. I owe so much to dr. sherman. but how do you repay someone who saved your life.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

They are wonderful here, very attentive, Dr Sherman is a wonderful doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. We are so glad we found her. I recommend her to ppl all the time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I find Dr. Sherman to be very knowledgeable, but I find her bedside manner to be a bit harsh. I found this to be not such a problem when I would see her for minor things, i.e., colds, eye infections. But when I needed her for what I considered more of a major thing her very matter of fact personality bordered on insensitivity.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Extremely kind, always makes me feel comfortable. Speaks to me as if she were speaking to a friend. She is will to refer me to specialist when needed and often 2 if I want a 2nd opinion. Dr. Sherman is what a doctor should be. Awesome, amazing, wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010