Ratings for Dr. Bryan C. Davis

He is extraordinary! Really cares about his patients and goes out if his way to care for his patients! Even came in to work with broken collar bone because he cares so much!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I went to this doctor 3 years ago to get a physical and declared him as our primary family doctor. I haven't seen a doctor since. When I called to get my new physical I was turned down because I was considered a "new" patient and they aren't taking on new patients. So, I guess I am being punished and kicked out of their office because I am healthy. Doesn't seem right....

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. I was misdiagnosed with an obvious condition that even a lay person could have seen on xrays. I have since been told by others of misdiagnosis and lack of knowledge .. Either cheated his way thru med school or just doesn't care. ??

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Not truly concerned about his patients, cares more about making the paycheck.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I have always been happy with the level of care offered by Dr. Davis. He is a fine Christian man and would never respond as two of the previous ratings state. His staff and he are prompt, kind and very helpful at all times. I do not believe the first two ratings are for the same physician. If so he would move mountains to make things right. He is my home town primary physician and I feel strongly that I can count on him and his staff. I am a registered nurse and know the difference between a good physician and one who thinks they are good.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

This doctor is not even worth visiting. I used this doctor twice and that was all I could take. First was for my son. It was his first time seeing this doctor and he needed a physical. Dr. Davis sent in some resident doctor to see my son and didn't even come in to meet us. How are we supposed to know if we want to use a doctor if we never even get to meet him. Then, after that I had an appointment to confirm a pregnancy. Once again, he sent in a resident doctor and never even came to meet me. I had actually had a miscarriage and his office called me at work to let me know that. How unprofessional. It was a very hard time for me and the doctor who charged me an arm and a leg couldn't even find the time to meet me and talk to me about my loss. Worst doctor I've encountered!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

This doctor mis-diagnosed an broken wrist telling me it was just a sprain. I am still in pain most of time and do not have full function. Specialist I am going to now says it could be another 6 months before we know what function I will have. ..I am not the first from the company I work for that has had a mis-diagnosis from this doctor. He is very personable, but must have been sleeping during med school.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Davis is always there to answer ant questions and if he does not know the answer he will not act like he does. He will always do what is in the patients best interest even if the patient does not like it and that is not a bad thing. I truely owe mine and my sons lives to this man and will forever be greatful to him!!!!!! He is a very caring and supportive doc. and will listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Bryan C. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford