Ratings for Dr. Darby Webb

Best surgeon out of 5 others I've been treated by in 15 years living in Boise ID. Unforyunaly, I have had numerous surgeries over the past 20 year and Dr. Webb is in my top list of trusted physicians.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

When I first met Dr. Darby she seemed no nonsense and a doer. My surgery went fine but I needed aftercare and she refused to treat me stating "my part is done." I needed another surgery but she didn't want to do it although it was in her range of practice. Her staff was inept, unprofessional. It was one of the worse experiences for doctor care I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I had a total knee replacement in April 2014. Dr. Webb was thorough in explaining all aspects and expectations regarding the surgery. She is very knowledgeable and caring and I trust her judgment and ability. I would strongly recommend her to anyone seeking a skilled surgeon. Know that surgery is only the first step, physical therapy is extremely important as well as your own diligence in stretching and exercising to get the best results possible.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

This woman has an icebox where her heart should be! My wife woke up from elbow surgery in excruciating pain. After giving her as much pain meds as she legally could, Dr. Webb didn't even bother to find out what was wrong. She simply said, "Well we've done all we can do and you can deal with the pain better at home" and kicked us out. The next day we received a call from the hospital and, after finding out my wife was still in tons of pain, told her to call Dr. Webb. Well I didn't expect Dr. Webb to care any more than she did the day before, and I was right! She just started rambling on about some generic circumstance "by now you should have more range of motion in your elbow, the pain meds I gave you should be enough, etc." When it was obvious that was no where near her situation. My wife had multiple surgeries before and not once did she wake up crying from pain. But Dr. Icy Heart couldn't care less. Bottom line: DO NOT see her if you wanted to be treated any better than cattle!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Webb replaced my knee and it was a wonderful experience. There was hardly any swelling, and I only needed pain meds for three days. I was back mt. bike riding in 8 weeks. I have recommended her to several people who have also been very happy with her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I had the unfortunate luck of breaking my ankle. Adding further insult to injury, I initially saw this woman and found her to be arrogant and rude. I initially was impressed with her credentials but after "nearly" having surgery (cancelled by her wishes), I got lucky and didn't have surgery with her.. I ended up with a surgeon that is courteous, professional, caring and did an AMAZING job. I got lucky with the bad experience with Ms. Webb because it led me to a great surgeon and clinic. I've also referred a friend over to my surgeon's office and she also is highly impressed! Sometimes the worst experiences lead you to the perfect experience.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Went in for a meniscus repair in my knee and this surgeon decided to drill holes in my bone to stimulate cartilage growth. Woke up to find out that I would have to be non-weight bearing (on crutches) for 6 weeks! Not at ALL what I bargained for, and I would NOT have had the surgery had I known she would do that. She was not sympathetic to my concerns regarding my mobility. Make sure you understand all the possibilities of what might happen in surgery before you give her a scalpel

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Darby Webb's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company