Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Chow

I was a patient of hers when I was younger and dropped her after her mishandling of an illness I was suffering. My elderly mother has been her patient for 20+ yrs....in need of CCAC approval for admittance to nursing home and I can't get an appointment with her and she does not return phone calls. Am currently looking elsewhere for much needed medical assistance. I hope when she is elderly and needs compassionate care that her doctor shows her more than she shows others. Shame on her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

After 2 decades taking my mother elsewhere......horrible bedside manner, rude. She needs to retire already.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Literally got a parking ticket because I paid for an hour past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Am changing doctors after being her 'patient' for 27 years. The final straws are her complete disregard for mental health (I don't think she believes in mental health care/initiatives) and the fact that you actually cannot call and get an appointment. The office expects that you call with a request, and then they call you back...in days or weeks!!! with an appointment for you. When I called to get a referral for personal counselling, she had her office staff call me back and say that I should just be making better life decisions that don't put me in situations that create anxiety! Needless to say, I am looking for new care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Excessive wait times when you can get an appointment. Can never get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. Several issues with inappropriate diagnosis or complete lack of care. Our entire family will be seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have registered a complaint with the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons. She refuses to support CCAC with their approval for me to be on a wait list for Nursing Homes. I am 95 years old and Dr. Chow has washed her hands with me. I don't know why.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Always takes you at least 45 minutes late then you sit in the room for an additional 30 minutes waiting for her . Appointment turns into at least two hours . She yells and mistreats her staff in front of you and doesn't seem very thou rough . Treats you like you're kind of stupid .

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have a elderly father who she sprung a compensity test on without warning him for driving ability bo tickets no accidents! She is friends with my brother believes everything he says when there is other motives on there part! She didnt even ask my father ahead of time he was unprepared and of course he didnt do well! She was doing what my brother wanted instead of being loyal to her own patient!He would had to do a test from the ministry in Oct instead guving him dignity she stripped it away!

Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr Chow put some infectious bacteria on instrument used to perform pap test.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Roxanna Chow for over 35 years. Our two adult daughters are still patient along with our grandchild. Her knowledge and office manners are second to none. Dr. Chow explains what's going on, what she can do and your responsibility as a patient to help. She has gone out of her way to assist us with health emergencies. The office staff are very professional. A collective tip of our hats to Dr. Chow and her office staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015