Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Chow

Dr. Chow was so compassionate and kind to our mother in the final weeks of her life. She advocated for her and made sure that my mother had all the support and medical attention she required. She was able to provide all of the information that we required in order to make the decisions needed. We cannot thank her enough.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Chow is not my family Dr But she gave me the time of day when I was in the hospital. She was thorough very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She saved my life and didn't send me home until she was sure I was ready to leave. She was an answer to my prayers

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr.Chow. She took my dad as a new patient when his doctor didn't have a wheelchair ramp up to his office. My dad loved Dr.Chow for her thorough care. Also for myself and 2 daughters she is a gem! Very grateful to have her as our family doctor...God bless her!. Also her secretaries a very kind and helpful. 😀

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I was a patient of hers when I was younger and dropped her after her mishandling of an illness I was suffering. My elderly mother has been her patient for 20+ yrs....in need of CCAC approval for admittance to nursing home and I can't get an appointment with her and she does not return phone calls. Am currently looking elsewhere for much needed medical assistance. I hope when she is elderly and needs compassionate care that her doctor shows her more than she shows others. Shame on her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

After 2 decades taking my mother elsewhere......horrible bedside manner, rude. She needs to retire already.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Literally got a parking ticket because I paid for an hour past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Am changing doctors after being her 'patient' for 27 years. The final straws are her complete disregard for mental health (I don't think she believes in mental health care/initiatives) and the fact that you actually cannot call and get an appointment. The office expects that you call with a request, and then they call you back...in days or weeks!!! with an appointment for you. When I called to get a referral for personal counselling, she had her office staff call me back and say that I should just be making better life decisions that don't put me in situations that create anxiety! Needless to say, I am looking for new care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Excessive wait times when you can get an appointment. Can never get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. Several issues with inappropriate diagnosis or complete lack of care. Our entire family will be seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have registered a complaint with the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons. She refuses to support CCAC with their approval for me to be on a wait list for Nursing Homes. I am 95 years old and Dr. Chow has washed her hands with me. I don't know why.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Always takes you at least 45 minutes late then you sit in the room for an additional 30 minutes waiting for her . Appointment turns into at least two hours . She yells and mistreats her staff in front of you and doesn't seem very thou rough . Treats you like you're kind of stupid .

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016