Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Keenen

Very ambitious and thorough in practice. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a doctor they can trust, and who appreciates his patience. Everyone at the office has helped our family at some time or another. They are Excellent with my introvert daughter and Down’s son. Our family has been going to Keenen since 2006 and if we move away we will travel back to Auburn just to keep this primary care provider.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. was extremely knowledgeable about diabetes both type one and type two. He interpreted the lab results in my chart to the 10th° Bedside manner was well above par. was not only concerned about my medical condition but my mental and psychological well-being also . Would recommend this position to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Very enjoyable experience. Normal office wait. Very knowledgeable. He was able to do research to help me with my migraines more natural inside of using prescription drugs

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very moody and unpredictable. Does not "think outside the box" and resents patients who do. Does not respect patient's opinions. Ok for general illnesses but not anything complicated.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Charles H. Keenen's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners