Ratings for Dr. Bruce Devall

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Devall has been my family doctor for nearly 30 years. I have been trying to find a new family doctor for the last 10 years, but no one will accept me as a patient because I already have a doctor. He continued ordering repetetive testing over and over again, without making a diagnosis, and it turned out that I had cancer and should see an onocologist right away. He only referred me out because I insisted. He has also openly shared my confidential medical and prescription history with other members of my family, and yet when I wanted to see my own medical records, I was advised that they were private and I was not allowed to view them. He is a horrible doctor, his staff is rude and discourteous, and I will continue to look for a new doctor to replace him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

He listens to me and values my opinions.I have been very ill for three years and he has helped me very much.I feel we are working together to find the answers to my problems.He has been my doctors for over thirty years.I wouldn't trade him for any other doctor in this town!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

He needs to realize that he is a Dr. not a comedian. I went to him years ago and we always had to wait atleat 2 hours to see him and when i finally saw him he just sat there and told corny jokes. My daughter went there as well she was a preteen and I made her find a new Dr because he was becoming very touchy and would even stand there and put her hair behind her ears, plus he made up a nickname for her and even once she stopped seeing him and I continued he would constantly ask me about her. I will never step foor into his office again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I was a patient of Dr.Devall for almost 20 years. There was always problems getting quick appts and it was normal to wait *hours* in the waiting room before seeing him. This was especially annoying when I had to wait with 2 or 3 small children. But I put up with it all because there are 'no doctors'. The final straw came in late 2008 when he misdiagnosed my 3-yr old son over a period of 4 months. Turns out he had a potentially fatal condition that simple bloodwork in the beginning would have caught. We will not know for years if he is cured. I will NEVER step foot in that office again as long as I live. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Not only do I usually have to wait a week to get an appointment, I am waiting in the office for a couple of hours to see him. He is quick to write a prescription, or to refer you to another doctor but doesn't seem interested in finding the cause of your problem himself. I only feel comfortable having him as my doctor because I research my own health issues; before and after my appointment. He didn't even assign bloodwork for my physical that I was charged $100 for. Yes he is a friendly man, but is he a good doctor?

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Recently Dr. Devall misdiagnosed someone in my family who now may die as a result of his carelessness. I may not be a doctor but even I know that you can't cover up a fatal illness with a bottle of pills instead of sending them for tests. If I could have rated any lower I would have!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Devall has been our family doctor for the past 30 years and not only is he our doctor but most of my family goes to him as well. He gets to know your entier family parents and brothers & sisters. He is the best doctor and has saved my life more then once we will never change doctors onless he no longer is one.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Office staff will charge 9 months later for missed appointments, eventhough they have seen you 2 or 3 times since then. Also, they do not always read important correspondence from specialists. I could go on and on about Dr. himself but I will probably get sued.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

I put all my trust in Dr. Devall. He takes great care of my family! We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Devall as our family doctor. He takes lots of time with each and every one of his patients. He is very thorough. A very nice man as well!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007