Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Grisanti

Came to Buffalo from California just to see Dr Grisanti...he was so through and knowledgeable and was able to give me advice and information that I had not heard from five other Drs.in California... Before I saw Dr Grisanti I was barely able to walk up the stairs I had such pain in my knees...after Dr Grisantis treatment and advice I was pain-free and able to enjoy Buffalo...He is a Dr. who truly listens to you and is interested in his patients ! Hes the Best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

The best of the best. He treats you like family not like cattle. He finds the best alternative to any possible problem.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

He is a very good Dr. Very compassionate, and listens.I could not get an appoinment with anyother rheumatologist in the area, but he took me, and started treatment immediately.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

He is a very compassionate MD and he actually listenend to me. He was able to diagnose my condtion when other drs thought I was crazy. In fact they had me see a psychiatrist. He alwalys explains the risks and benefits of any medicines I need to take and now I feel the best I've felt in years. He has a great office staff and comfortable facilities.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

This guy is a legend in his own mind. If I had done what he told me to when I hurt my shoulder, I probably still wouldn't be able to use it. Fortunately, I know some sports medicine of my own. AND he barely has time for you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Dr. Michael W. Grisanti's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Molina