Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Beauchemin

Wonderful bedside manner. But .. cannot be counted on when needed. I have been waiting since July for a referral for my mother, that should take no more than 2 weeks. She cannot be reached, doesn't return calls. Great when you get her. If you only need to see her once a year. She's the one for you. If you have ongoing health issues or anything that has to be followed up or referred, I would recommend another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Beauchemin is a very caring Dr. And appears knowledgeable and accurate in her diagnoses. She however cannot be relied upon to keep scheduled appointments often cancelling at the last minute. She does not follow up on making referrals that she suggests . For treatment of minor problems requiring no follow up I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Our appointment was at 1415 and it is now 1545 and we are still waiting. If I have known we would have to pack a lunch and take the afternoon off I would went to an AppleTree clinic. This is incredibly frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Always late...sometimes never shows up to the office until an hour after appointment is scheduled. Lack of respect for patients time. Referrals are a nightmare!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Beauchemin is a kind and caring person who never makes you feel rushed. Her knowledge is very good, HOWEVER... if you have a medical problem that needs any kind of referral, follow-up, or any kind of paperwork to be filled out, you will have to chase her endlessly. She will cancel scheduled appointments, or schedule you for a 9am appointment and arrive to the office at 10am. She doesn't return calls and often makes hollow promises to return filled out forms. A warm person who is wonderful for single-visit issues, but anything that requires ongoing care is not something I would recommend her for.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

For those who may be looking for Dr. Beauchemin, she now practices at Jeanne D'Arc medical centre. I thought when she left AIM and I never got a letter informing me of her new practice that she was gone. I checked with Ontario.ca and was able to locate her new practice. They had an old address so I never received the new location. So happy to reconnect with my family dr. She is so wonderful, caring & genuinely kind.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr.Beauchem in is one awesome doctor. Always late but great.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Very discouraged with this doctor, she abruptly left her practice at AIM Healthcare and won't return her patients inquiries. I've asked her for a referral and my file so that I can move on but no response. Extremely frustrating!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Beauchemin treats her patients with kindness and empathy. She always takes the time to listen, and never rushes her appointments. She is very knowledgeable and makes well-thought diagnoses. She is by far an outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She is friendly and smart and was not visibly judgmental. I will be back to see her but hopefully not soon.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015