Ratings for Dr. Cecilia Terrado

My appointment with Dr. Terrado was very good. She fully answered my questions and explained her reasoning.I would not hesitate going to her for any other problem.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I had a good experience with this doctor. She was very professional and helped me with a problem no other doctor could figure out. Nurses were wonderful! My primary care is in the same office and that doesn't run as well as Dr. Terrado's office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Very rude, arrogant, unhelpful. Told her I needed a test run on toxoplasmosis titers and she said that no such test even existed. When I countered, she got angry and said,"Who would know? You're talking to a GI expert here!" She also said running tests on "random" parasites was "machine gun medicine" and was neither "correct nor scientific". I ended up getting this "non-existant" toxoplasmosis test through my pcp and it came back positive with a titer level of 1:1120!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Cecilia Terrado's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)