Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Conroy

I showed her a spot on my abdomen, she saw I had a chub and offered to "take care of it". I let her, and she did a great job with it. Best doctors visit I ever had.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I was a patient of hers for many years. I had a spot I pointed out to her and she took a biopsy. The biopsy wasn't good so she needed to take another. That one came back as an infected hair follicle (probably from the first botched biopsy). I was happy I didn't want CA. Every year I went to her I told her it wasn't getting better. She said "it says it's an infected hair follicle, just put this cream on it". I did that for eight years repeating every year "it's not getting better". I trusted her. Then I found a spot, myself. Went to her for a biopsy and it came back positive. I had it removed from Dr Wirth. I asked him about the spot I had for 8 years . He said " it sure doesn't look like an infected hair follicle to me but I don't want to step on Her shoes" what Dr says that??? If you are a patient I would really consider leaving . How can a dermatologist not know what a nasal cell looks like ? Especially when a pt points things out . Leave !!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

not helpful does not give treatment plan - had to see another doctor she is cold and staff can be rude and disorganized

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

she is rude and unfriendly did not provide proper care went o her for three yeatrs nver diagnosed

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Horrible doctor. Don't go to her. Staff is unfriendly. She doesn't help you. Just takes your money

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Conroy is the most amazing doctor! Very kind and extremely helpful

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I found Dr. Conroy to be highly reviewed for the most part and decided to give her a try. After being made to wait a significant amount of time in the waiting room and nearly an hour in the examination room, Dr. Conroy came in, abrubtly diagnosed me with a fairly serious autoimmune skin condition, prescribed a medicine (which did not work in spite of my religious use of it) took my picture and scheduled a followup within 10 minutes. Very disappointed she did not take more time to explain a serious condition, particularly since I waited so patiently. She seemed to have very complicated and condesending answers for all my questions that I did ask. Not going back.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Conroy is an excellent doctor. On my first visit, she was very pleasant and introduced herself. She asked me what was the problem. I pointed out my area of concern which she examined. She also looked at some other areas. She then prescribed a medication for them. As of now, about a week later, my condition has improved tremendously! Dr. Conroy is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Excellent doctor. Hard to get in but worth the effort! She's in demand.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Awesome doctor!!! Very nice and helpful staff, very nice facilities, and very knowledgeable!! I would definately recommend to anyone in need of a dermatologist!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth A. Conroy's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)