Ratings for Dr. N. Duong

Best doctor ive had by far. Really nice guy and not condescending as most doctors I've met. Listens to the patient which is not always my experience. Thank you Dr. Duong.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. N. Duong has been our family doctor since he began practicing in Orleans. When he moved to Somerset St. West we were pleased to follow him. He is a fabulous physician and always listens to my concerns. He is an excellent listener and is extremely thorough with examinations. He always explains what he is testing for and why. I'm happy he is a young man and not due to retire for a long time! A wonderful family Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Duong is a great family physician - always punctual and to the point - he picks up on anomalies and sends you to the best specialists. Office staff is helpful and polite. I have been a patient since I moved to Ottawa 10 years ago and am very happy to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Great doctor. I have been seeing him since he was located in Orleans. He is always very polite and helpful. He takes the time to listen and when needed refers you to a specialists. He has always followed up on these appointments with me to make sure my concerns are looked after, and when needed explored other possibilities.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Duong since he started practicing in Orleans. He is a very caring Doctor and asks the right questions and great diagnostics. Always with a smile and genuinely cares for you. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

The Doctor is amazing and knowledgable but the staff is not so up to speed

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

HE IS GOOD.I TRUST HIM.I TRY SEVERAL DOCTOR,HE IS THE BEST ONE

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Duong for many years and have always found him to be very helpful and supportive. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. A fabulous physician!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Duong has been an absolute life saver for me. Suffering from several chronic pain conditions, he always has time to listen to me and shows much compassion. He is our family Dr, and we both feel very fortunate to have found such a man with superior medical knowlege and respect for his patients. Thank God he's so young, so we can have him for our lifetime.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Used to be nicer when he first started practicing. He seems to have become a bit jaded with the whole system. He's a bit of a clock watcher; so don't expect him to give you any time beyond the time OHIP allows. Not an especially warm or compassionate person. Probably would have been a better computer software designed (and probably happier at it too). I don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010