Ratings for Dr. Amita Kalia

I had chemotherapy with Dr. Kalia for breast cancer in 2009. She is an amazing, knowledgeable, caring doctor who treats you like you are part of her own family. She stays abreast of research and gives you all the time you need. Her healing and realistic positive attitude gives you the strength you need to get through.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I was very fortunate that Dr. Kalia was on call at valley hospital when I went through the ER with a blood clot and found out I had a clotting disorder. She was very comforting and knowledgeable and I would never see any other doctor for this condition. She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Kalia treated a blood disorder for me. I first met her in the hospital and was initially comforted by her reassuring bedside manner. As I came to know her I found her to be a compassionate, caring doctor. You truly do walk away with the sense that she really does care about each patient that she sees. An exceptional doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Kalia is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. When I had to visit her I was nervous due to the uncertainty of my results. Fortunately she is very thorough and takes as much time as you need to answer questions and explain results/procedures. I was blessed to not have anything seriously wrong, but the process would have been a lot worse had it not been for Dr. Kalia's knowledge and bedside manner. I would never look anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013