Ratings for Dr. Joseph Haramic

I would NEVER use this Dentist again ! Performs unnecessary procedures that only benefit him ! Takes risks with ones health by not following regulations required by Dental College ! Left me in worse health then I was before my visit ! Had to obtain a Specialist to correct all of his work !

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Very Bad service I had a cleaning session last year for 55$ and yesterday I went to the same session but unfortunately they charged me 210$ just because the insurance will pay for me. I think I will inform the insurance to avoid this in the future

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

THE BEST DENTIST AROUND.. BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR YEARS AND HE MAKES IT A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Joseph haramic is a great dentist, the staff is wonderful as well as the atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

This is def. the best dentist you will ever find. Period.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Haramic for years and absolutely love him! He is always kind and gentle. The only downside is paying for parking.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Love Dr. Haramic. He is great with my kids and my husband and I. Friendly staff, clean clean clean location and good parking!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He is simply the best dentist ever!!!! Along with Mira and all his staff are very friendly and helpful. I was fortunate to have a chance to do my dental assistant placement back in 2009 with Dr. Haramic, I can say that I fell in love with his practice, his humbled personality and his knowledge. I decided to switch dentist right after that and I have been going there ever since and have referred most of my family and friends to go to Dr. Haramic. The greatest dentist in the world!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Joe Haramic probably actually IS the BEST dentist in the world. I am not kidding. He is always kind, gentle and patient, and he explains everything he is doing. He kept his office open late for me once, years ago, when I needed a root canal. I used to fear dentists due to some bad childhood experiences. Dr. Joe has been my dentist for approximately 19 or 20 years now, and so for the last two decades I have had no "fear of going to the dentist". I actually ENJOY going to see Dr. Haramic and Mira, believe it or not. (Mira is really, really great also.) My lucky daughter has known no other dentist, so she has grown up trusting her dentist (Dr. Joe) implicitly instead of having a fear of dentists. I don't know what I would do without Dr. Joe and Mira in my life, and in my daughter's life; Having a fantastic dentist takes the stress out of caring for our dental health. It's important to have a trustworthy dentist on whom one can depend. We are truly lucky to have the best dentist in the world living and practising right here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

We took our kids first to him. They love him. Then me and my husband started seeing him. He is really wonderful .Gives you respect and comfort.Very understandable and a good listener. I wish we knew him earlier. Thanks to him and his staff :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015