Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

An amazing clinician who exudes kindness, professionalism and a true love for his patients. I will never find another to replace him!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2020

No other words except truly amazing and irreplaceable!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

The Best! Caring, thoughtful, professional. I was so lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Bernstein was amazing. I was a mere mortal amongst a god.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

He was my gynaecologist and took care of almost everything .. He was the most caring doctor I have ever seen and he made sure that I don’t take any stress during my pregnancy.Excellent doctor!!!! I am sad as it’s going to be difficult to find another doctor like him. Happy retirement Dr. Bernstein

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

I just called your office and got the news about your retirement. Wow, I was a little choked up, you've been my doctor for over 30 years. You're the most caring, compassionate knowledgable human being as well as brilliant specialist. Thank you for your service, dedication and love to those you treated. I'm immensely grateful for having the privilege to be one of your many patients. Have a fantastic journey with your family and friends. Love & Kindness, Deirdra 🌅🙏

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I was so lucky to get him as my obgyn. He is the best. Too bad he retired end of June.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

So sad he retired, all the best, Doctor! If you need to get your medical records, call John at RSRS, 1-888-563-3732 ext 673

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I was lucky to have Dr. Bernstein delivered two of my three children. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and patient. What impressed me the most was how he was still passionate after so many years of practice and how he truly cared about his patients. An exceptional doctor. For sure the best doctor I ever had. I will never forget you doctor Bernstein. I wish you a wonderful retirement.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

One of the Best!!! Happy Retirement Dr. Bernstein ❤️ - Antonella Cannatelli

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr. Paul Bernstein's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.