Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

He is the best, very professional and knowledge!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

He delivered my son in 2015. He was simply wonderful. very knowledgeable, calm, carrying yet efficient doctor. I'm not the type of person who needs cuddles, I need sound medical care. He was exactly that. My husband enjoyed his sense of humor. Not a single bad thing to say.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

He just pulled off a tricky procedure with warmth, humour, ease, patience and skill. I had an IUD that was trapped in my uterus and other docs tried but couldn't get it out. It was not a comfortable procedure, but he was excellent. And successful!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Amazing OBGYN. Has been my doctor through both pregnancies as well as through my miscarriage and other medical issues. Wasn't on call for my first delivery but performed my c section last summer on my second and was so much better than my previous experience. He is very knowledgeable and understanding, makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. He is a legend at mount Sinai and hope that he never retires! Marlene and Betty are great too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

He and his staff are amazing! looked after me with all 4 pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Bernstein is punctual, caring, compassionate has an amazing staff... Marlene and Betty are phenomenal... He's seen me though 4 pregnancies and I absolutely love him!! To Dr Bernstein and staff thank you for app you have done and continue to do... Thank you for taking such good care of this mama bear and my babies. You are legendary!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Bernstein delivered my two baby boy in 2012 and 2015. I’ll be grateful, I’ll never forget his kindness. You cant find better Than him . Dr Bernstein is the best Obstetrician At the Mount Sinai Hospital.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

While Dr Bernstein may be experienced, he doesn't have a great way of sharing it. My husband & I always felt rushed and never got the support we hoped for. Even after going to our appointments prepared with questions, he'd rush through them... Then the worst thing happened to us, we had a miscarriage. While the Dr can't do anything, he could've at least remembered to equip us with the necessary information or the VERY least remember who we were when we went for the follow up. Then he rushed us through that painful appointment, after having waited for over 1hr because of how "busy" they were. He NEVER remembered our face, not before or after we lost our baby at 5 months.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Bernstein delivered my 2 children in 1990 and 1994. He is the best! It was always a pleasure to go to my appointments and always looking forward to his humour. I was very fortunate to have had him as my doctor. Every time I drive past Mount Sinai, I remember him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

An amazing doctor. Delivered me in 1975 and then my kids, caught pre cancer cells tests didn't show. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017