Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

very knowledgeable. one of the best you could think of in Ontario.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Most knowledgeable Doctor ever. Strongly recommended to all pregnant women.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

This senior Dr. stepped in when my wife experienced an unexpected complication during the delivery of our daughter. He was totally composed under pressure and he fixed the problem. He also displayed a very compassionate demeanor throughout it all. We now have a healthy baby girl and are very grateful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Couldnt be more pleased with my experience with this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Bernstein has been my OBGYN for 25 years. He's looked after me through 4 children and even now in my menopausal years. He's always been caring and wonderful to deal with and his staff are exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Bernstein is an excellent OB. His bedside manner is exceptional and makes you feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgable! He was on-call when i had to have my daughter via c-section, so he performed the surgery and my scar is so minimal and healed so easily - the recovery time was very minimal!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Bernstein is the best OB in Toronto. He is very knowledgable, kind, accommodating, and very much respected by everyone in the hospital. I am happy to be his patient for many years now.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Bernstein is an exceptional doctor. I found him on this website when I was pregnant with my daughter last year and needed an OB. I was referred by my GP and although he was not on call when I went into labour (resulting in c section) he came to visit while in labour as well as each morning during my stay at mount sinai. I found myself pregnant again 7 months later and unfortunately it wasn't the best news. I began to spot a week after I found out and went for scans only to be told there was no baby. As busy as he is as well as was leaving on a long extended vacation in a few days, he was concerned about the abnormality of the scan and increasing levels and took no chances and put a rush on performing my D&C the next day. He is very thorough and knowledgeable as witnessed by the utmost respect the staff at mount sinai have for him. As someone mentioned earlier, he is a legend as well as a mentor to many.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Doctor Bernstein is amazing. He has helped me through countless miscarriages, has always made time for me, and has gone out of his way to accomadate me. Sadly he wasn't able to deliver me when I did have my daughter, but he came to visit me after. And when I had serious complications 2 weeks post partum he came by twice during the weekend to check up on me. Without a doubt one of the most caring doctors out there. I will never trust my uterus to anyone but Doctor Bernstein, I even told him that with my next I will cross my legs until he is on call cause I do not trust anyone else to deliver me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Paul Bernstein's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very knowledgeable. one of the best you could think of in Ontario."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most knowledgeable Doctor ever. Strongly recommended to all pregnant women."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This senior Dr. stepped in when my wife experienced an unexpected complication during the delivery of our daughter. He was totally composed under pressure and ..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldnt be more pleased with my experience with this doctor and his staff."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bernstein has been my OBGYN for 25 years. He's looked after me through 4 children and even now in my menopausal years. He's always been caring and wonderfu..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bernstein is an excellent OB. His bedside manner is exceptional and makes you feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgable! He was on-call when i had t..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bernstein is the best OB in Toronto. He is very knowledgable, kind, accommodating, and very much respected by everyone in the hospital. I am happy to be h..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best OBGYN ever! Had two births and repeated yearly checkups for the last 25years. Wonderful and professional Doctor and person. Highly recommend!"

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bernstein is an exceptional doctor. I found him on this website when I was pregnant with my daughter last year and needed an OB. I was referred by my GP and..."

February 11, 2015