Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

Dr. Bernstein was amazing through my pregnancy and delivered my premature twins. He made sure I got the best care possible after various complications due to preeclampsia. Truly a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Amazing doctor and staff. Very knowledgeable and caring!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Always look forward to my appointments with Dr Bernstein. He is so sweet, always is warm and welcoming, and absolutely competent in his field. Marlene and Betty also do a great job. I feel 100% confident in the care I'm receiving from the entire team, and I feel so fortunate to have Dr Bernstein care for me during my first pregnancy. Could not be happier. Please if you have a choice, try to get him as your OB.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

2nd pregnancy and couldn't be happier to have Dr. Bernstein again. Simply amazing!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Greaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt doooooccccctttooorr

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Bernstein is a lovely doctor, very genuine and caring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Bernstein! I wish he had been the doctor for all four of my children. You never forget someone who was so kind, genuinely caring, and who absolutely loves their job.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Bernstein is the most incredible OB ever! He delivered my son in 2012 and worked with us as we were counselled by the genetics department at Mt. Sinai (due to the 50/50 risk of the possibility our son would be born with the same genetic disorder as my husband and his 2 daughters from his previous relationship). He also was our doctor for our pregnancy with our youngest daughter (born premature August 25th 2016 and passed away 2hrs later). He wasnt there for delivery but as I went in for a D&C to remove retained placenta, I heard a familiar voice....it was this amazing man who came in just take care of my procedure! It truly meant the universe to me to be taken care of by him for this awful procedure at an already EXTREMELY heartbreaking and difficult time. Betty and Marlene are amazing as well, they always go the extra mile to make me happy and comfortable. I am once again seeing Dr. Bernstein for the pregnancy of our rainbow baby due November 12th 2017!!!! We could not be looking more forward to our appointment with Dr. B today!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I love everything about this doctor and his staff. He has seen me through three pregnancies and I can't imagine anyone else taking care of me and my babies. Marlene and Betty are always on the ball, extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and have a level of compassion and commitment to Dr Bernsteins patients. Thank you for taking such good care of us

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I absolutely love my doctor he delivered 2 of my kids my last delivery he wasn't supposed to come in he was at a function he got the call and made his way on short notice he showed up in a suit and delivered my son ice takes his time he's very punctual smart funny he's the superman of all doctors!!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017