Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

He is amazing. By coincidence he delivered both of my sons at Mt. Sinai. Extremely talented at what he does and he's so compassionate as well. You are in good hands if he is the doctor on call for delivery.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Always punctual (even early!), extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I was a last minute c section and didn't realize how lucky I was to by chance have Dr. Bernstein deliver my son. He did a fantastic job. The stitches after only 2 days already look incredible. I'm so lucky to have not been given staples. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable and always makes me feel comfortable. Takes the extra step to ensure that my pregnancy goes smoothly because of previous pregnancy complications that was under another doctors care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

very knowledgeable. one of the best you could think of in Ontario.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Most knowledgeable Doctor ever. Strongly recommended to all pregnant women.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

This senior Dr. stepped in when my wife experienced an unexpected complication during the delivery of our daughter. He was totally composed under pressure and he fixed the problem. He also displayed a very compassionate demeanor throughout it all. We now have a healthy baby girl and are very grateful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Couldnt be more pleased with my experience with this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Bernstein has been my OBGYN for 25 years. He's looked after me through 4 children and even now in my menopausal years. He's always been caring and wonderful to deal with and his staff are exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Bernstein is an excellent OB. His bedside manner is exceptional and makes you feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgable! He was on-call when i had to have my daughter via c-section, so he performed the surgery and my scar is so minimal and healed so easily - the recovery time was very minimal!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015