Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

Greaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt doooooccccctttooorr

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Bernstein is a lovely doctor, very genuine and caring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Bernstein! I wish he had been the doctor for all four of my children. You never forget someone who was so kind, genuinely caring, and who absolutely loves their job.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Bernstein is the most incredible OB ever! He delivered my son in 2012 and worked with us as we were counselled by the genetics department at Mt. Sinai (due to the 50/50 risk of the possibility our son would be born with the same genetic disorder as my husband and his 2 daughters from his previous relationship). He also was our doctor for our pregnancy with our youngest daughter (born premature August 25th 2016 and passed away 2hrs later). He wasnt there for delivery but as I went in for a D&C to remove retained placenta, I heard a familiar voice....it was this amazing man who came in just take care of my procedure! It truly meant the universe to me to be taken care of by him for this awful procedure at an already EXTREMELY heartbreaking and difficult time. Betty and Marlene are amazing as well, they always go the extra mile to make me happy and comfortable. I am once again seeing Dr. Bernstein for the pregnancy of our rainbow baby due November 12th 2017!!!! We could not be looking more forward to our appointment with Dr. B today!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I love everything about this doctor and his staff. He has seen me through three pregnancies and I can't imagine anyone else taking care of me and my babies. Marlene and Betty are always on the ball, extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and have a level of compassion and commitment to Dr Bernsteins patients. Thank you for taking such good care of us

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I absolutely love my doctor he delivered 2 of my kids my last delivery he wasn't supposed to come in he was at a function he got the call and made his way on short notice he showed up in a suit and delivered my son ice takes his time he's very punctual smart funny he's the superman of all doctors!!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The most wonderful OB I have ever met. So delightful, takes his time to make sure everything is ok and always has a smile on his face. Wasn't on call to deliver me but came by the next morning to check on me and see how I was. :D Took care of both of my pregnancies (and delivered me as a baby in 1983!!!!)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Most experienced and knowledgeable OBGYN around! Reassured me with my molar pregnancy and then miscarriage. Was not available on call when I had my daughter however performed the two D&Cs the following years and feel am lucky to have him as a doctor. I feel at ease knowing that I am under his care.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

love him, love his staff, seen me through two pregnancies...

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Wonderful OB! Can't say enough good things about him. He is kind, compssionate and extremely experienced and knowledgable. He has a very calm presence that always eased any anxieties I had. I feel that my pregnancy experiences were extremely positive as a result. I hope he continues to practice In case I have a third!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017