Ratings for Dr. Paul Bernstein

The most wonderful OB I have ever met. So delightful, takes his time to make sure everything is ok and always has a smile on his face. Wasn't on call to deliver me but came by the next morning to check on me and see how I was. :D Took care of both of my pregnancies (and delivered me as a baby in 1983!!!!)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Most experienced and knowledgeable OBGYN around! Reassured me with my molar pregnancy and then miscarriage. Was not available on call when I had my daughter however performed the two D&Cs the following years and feel am lucky to have him as a doctor. I feel at ease knowing that I am under his care.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

love him, love his staff, seen me through two pregnancies...

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Wonderful OB! Can't say enough good things about him. He is kind, compssionate and extremely experienced and knowledgable. He has a very calm presence that always eased any anxieties I had. I feel that my pregnancy experiences were extremely positive as a result. I hope he continues to practice In case I have a third!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Doctor Bernstein is very knowledgeable and realistic with great sense of humor. I had a prior miscarriag and he was very realistic about it while talking to me and my husband. With my second pregnancy he made us feel very comfortable and reassured us in any way possible. He has a wealth of knowledge and his staff are extremely helpful. Our baby girl arrived on Jan 6th :) even though he was not there during my delivery but he showed up couple of minutes after and I found it reassuring again as he was addressing all of our questions and concerns. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Doctor Bernstein left me with one of the most horrible experience in my life.i was doctor Hawrlyshen's patient and already had miscarriage.I was going through lots of pain and waiting for my D&C ( courage).He did the surgery for me and unfortunately he did it not totally well.Guess what?!!??After coming back home and spending two days at home I was feeling lots of pain may be more than when I had just miscarriage.After ultrasound they understood that DR Benstein Missed part of the fetus inside me while doing the D&C. I couldn't believe it I couldn't believe this much carelessness. He apologized however, I had to do the second D&C and then again he didn't do it himself for me because he ( the women section ) didn't give me time. I was lucky I did the second D&C with Dr Merji ( Mount Sinai) he was very knowledgeable and young and confident and kind.I don't recommend Dr Bernstein at all.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He is amazing with great attitude and realistic. So compassionate with wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

He is amazing. By coincidence he delivered both of my sons at Mt. Sinai. Extremely talented at what he does and he's so compassionate as well. You are in good hands if he is the doctor on call for delivery.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Always punctual (even early!), extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I was a last minute c section and didn't realize how lucky I was to by chance have Dr. Bernstein deliver my son. He did a fantastic job. The stitches after only 2 days already look incredible. I'm so lucky to have not been given staples. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016