Ratings for Dr. Norm Highton

He might be gentle and caring but doesn't have the knowledge!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Highton is the most caring & gentle dentist! From the moment you step into his room his staff makes you feel comfortable & at ease. I will never go to another office again! His knowledge & dental work are top notch! He is extremely compassionate & talented!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The worst dentist I ever saw, it takes him les than 10 minutes to damage up all your teeth.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

5star is not enough . He is the best . I always feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Amazing dentist and staff - am a long time patient

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Highton's hands are magic! He told me that in 1983 and it still holds true today.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Highton is THE BEST DDS in Windsor hands down. Never tries to push anything. Makes sensible and effective decisions. Treats you very fairly if you don't have dental insurance.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Been a patient of Dr. Highton 's for years. He has always makes me feel at ease with his skilled and always showing gentle touch of his hand .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Highton is gentle, kind , and highly skilled at his profession. He always puts his patients first. Just the best!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr.Highton recently completed a series of "Mini Implants" for me, 8 in total. As far as I know he is the only dentist doing the "mini's" in Windsor/Essex area. His expertise comes from his continuous thirst for knowledge and for new techniques by taking courses and going to lectures, seminars, workshops etc. both in Canada and the U.S.A. My procedure was a bit uncomfortable but that passed quickly enough. After a few months and the insertion of my new "mini's" I feel like a different person. I finally got rid of a 35 year old removable partial. Eating feels very good and natural without feeling that metal palate. I feel as though I have all my own natural teeth. Dr.Highton is a master at best and takes pride in this most meticulous type of dentistry. His two assistants are also very knowledgeable, professional and caring towards you as the patient. I would not think twice to go through it again. For this type of implants he is the one and only.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Norm Highton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients