Ratings for Dr. Norm Highton

If you are looking for a new dentist I assure you right now look no further then Dr highton stop scrolling stop looking and book your appointment please you will not be disappointment I was always scared to go back to a dentist but Dr highton has changed that so much so that sometimes I don't even ask for a freezing when any other time I would want to have a freezing but Dr highton knows when he has to freeze and when he doesn't have to, Dr highton I can't say enough kind words about him and the expert knowledge he has when it comes to doing what he does he truly does it with love and care for his patients. You have helped me Dr highton more then I can express my gratitude for I always leave Dr hightons office with a smile on my face and a question to myself why does Dr highton treat me so well along with all of his patients he looks after and that's because he is a genuinely an amazing man and dentist with his main focus on his patients and our health and our smile . Dr highton I thank you for all you have done for me and for my family, you really have no idea how much you have helped me and helped me become a better person just having the work that I have had done from yourself.. I have been to Dr highton on emergency visits and he gets me in right away never a problem always a smile and a nice greeting from the staff at the desk to milena Dr hightons dental assistant, I love seeing Dr highton he puts a smile on my face even on a day I don't feel like smiling.. We love you Dr highton and thank you very much for being so amazing and always willing to help me, it truly does mean more then I can express but I always leave with a big smile.. Dr highton has done more for me then a dentist I have had for 15 years and I have been going to Dr highton for just shy of 1 year ❤🤓

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr Highton and all the dentists / specialists are simply the best. Caring, knowledgeable and professional. The hygienists are the best as are reception and everyone behind the scene. Every aspect of this practice runs like a fine tuned machine sprinkled with kindness and humour. Years ago, due to a bad experience with a prior dentist, I was afraid to have my teeth cared for. My first appointment with Dr Highton put me at ease and decades later, I look forward to having my teeth the best they can be and this makes my overall health much better. Highly recommend this practice !!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Where do I start about such an amazing dentist and team of dental assistants. Dr highton is absolutely the best dentist I have ever been to and I will not go to another dentist now that I have been under the care of Dr Highton. Dr highton' s #1 concern is his patients and always making sure that his patient is comfortable never rushing or never second guessing himself just an amazing Dentist, his bedside manners are like none other that I have experienced in Windsor or surrounding areas just a genuine caring man friend and Dentist, I feel so comfortable each appointment Dr Highton is always there to greet me and put a smile on my face and his staff they take the time to talk to you they enjoy the job they do always answering my questions I have always felt like a patient never just a number with Dr Highton and his team. My family and I have now found our forever family dentist and I hope anyone looking for a new family dentist. take my word please I have been to a few dentists here in Windsor and they are not what these reviews say very far from the truth as I'm reading the reviews I'm asking myself is this the same dentist I was going to? Dr highton is a very important dentist for the city of Windsor and the citizens of Windsor, Windsor needs you and the team you have I don't want to have to ever switch dentists again the level of care will be extremely hard to match, I have had quite the work done and all I want in my life is my smile back and I know with Dr highton I don't have to second guess where my smile is going to come from.. I have so much love and gratitude for a dentist who truly cares about my oral health. Just in 4 visits I have learned more then I did in 10 years with another Windsor dentist just an experience I would not want anyone to go through. Dr Highton and his experience his knowledge and his compassion alone for what he does truly does not go unrecognized. I can't thank you and the team at the Dental Health Center enough for being here for me and my family just before Christmas Dr Highton and you have been more then just a dentist to me and I do truly look forward to more visits and meeting the rest of my family. Thank you again Dr Highton and much love and respect always.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

My dentist for decades, since my first tooth. Compassionate and highly intelligent/skilled. My mother had mini-dental implants by Dr. Highton and they made a significant improvement in her quality of life. Love him and his staff! Won't go to any other dentist. My whole family chooses Dr. Highton.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Highton has been treating my wife and I for over 40 years. He is very knowledgeable, professional, competent, and efficient in his practice. He is always gentle, concerned, and has never hurt either of us in any procedure he has performed, including extractions ,root canals. and implants. We always look forward to seeing Dr. Highton and interacting with his staff, as they are always professional, courteous, and informed. Many of our friends and family recommend Dr. Highton. Alex & Paulette Neill.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Highton for at least 20 years. He has always given me excellent care. He will make recommendations but does not push you into anything unless it is really necessary. Hope he keeps working for a long time!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

He might be gentle and caring but doesn't have the knowledge!

Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Highton is the most caring & gentle dentist! From the moment you step into his room his staff makes you feel comfortable & at ease. I will never go to another office again! His knowledge & dental work are top notch! He is extremely compassionate & talented!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

5star is not enough . He is the best . I always feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Amazing dentist and staff - am a long time patient

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Norm Highton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Avmed