Ratings for Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud

Waited an hour and forty five minutes in an exam room. Left without being seen. We went for a surgical consult. That experience summed up what we don't want in a Doctor. The staff never came in to explain the wait either. How about you don't over book yourself. As far as I'm concerned we are interviewing you to do a possible surgery. Our time has value too. We took time from work, drove into town, paid for parking and a co-pay.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Best ever I experienced. Great patient/family relationship. Made a stressful situation bearable by her outstanding personal relationships and her TOP DOC medical skills.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr.Mahmoud is one of the best doctors I have ever come in contact with. I had to have emergency surgery and I am so glad I had her as my doctor. She is very articulate,knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is a doctor that talks to you like a real person not just a patient. She was also fantastic with my family (Keeping them informed). I just can't say enough good things about her.I would highly recommend her to everyone. Wish there were more doc's like her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1993)