Ratings for Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud

Very capable doctor and we had a wonderful experience with her May 2015. My husband had rectal cancer surgery and Dr. Mahmoud was the surgeon. She had an excellent team and all went well. Husband home recuperated with few problems. Cut all the way down his stomach . Has a big stomach now because the muscles were cut. That is his major compliant. Dr. has excellent bedside manners and took a lot of time to explain the procedure and what to expect afterward. I stayed with him the entire week in University of Penn. We returned three months later to have reversal of illestomy (ms) again all went smoothly. I stayed again the entire week until he was able to urinate and have bowel movement. Thank you so much Dr. Mahmoud.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

The best of the best! Smart, patient and answers every question. Accomodated my schedule for surgery and I trust her completely. This is too important to quibble about punctuality when other patients may be having emergencies. When it is your turn she gives undivided, laser attention.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Waited an hour and forty five minutes in an exam room. Left without being seen. We went for a surgical consult. That experience summed up what we don't want in a Doctor. The staff never came in to explain the wait either. How about you don't over book yourself. As far as I'm concerned we are interviewing you to do a possible surgery. Our time has value too. We took time from work, drove into town, paid for parking and a co-pay.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Best ever I experienced. Great patient/family relationship. Made a stressful situation bearable by her outstanding personal relationships and her TOP DOC medical skills.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr.Mahmoud is one of the best doctors I have ever come in contact with. I had to have emergency surgery and I am so glad I had her as my doctor. She is very articulate,knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is a doctor that talks to you like a real person not just a patient. She was also fantastic with my family (Keeping them informed). I just can't say enough good things about her.I would highly recommend her to everyone. Wish there were more doc's like her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet