Ratings for Dr. Barrett Adams

He has retired. I saw the reviews and hoped to get my kids in with him...

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Adams treated me when I was young, he now treats my grandchildren. He has proven himself time and again to be the best pediatrician. I had a child whose life was threatened, the first time by pneumonia at age 6 weeks, and again at age 15 by lupus. Both times, my child's life was saved because of Dr. Adams skills, determination, and caring. With Dr Adams, nobody ever feels like a number. My children loved him, and now my three grandchildren get their chance to have the greatest pediatrician. I never worry about their health because I know they are well taken care of. I must add that his staff is excellent! They are so caring and friendly. Dr Adams and staff, you are well loved!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Greatest pediatrition in Ottawa, very attentive, personable and good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Adams is simply the best. I dread the day he retires. As a mother of 4 children he has always gone beyond the call of duty to services our needs at the drop of a dime! He is amazing, caring, passionate and knowledgeable. If only there were more Dr's and people like him. He truly deserves an award. We love you Dr. A!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Adams has seen both of my children on a referral basis from our family doctor, and he has gone beyond what I would have expected from him. In fact, Dr. Adams travels to my family doctor's clinic to see us, and he will see us within days of being contacted. He takes the time to listen and to ask questions so that he has the full picture before diagnosing. Thanks to him my son is now feeling much better. I am so thankful that Dr. Adams has an arrangement with my family doctor, I am confident that with both doctors my children could not be in better hands.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

He is the best, most caring doctor I have ever met. He was my pediatrician and I never found another doctor like him. I was very happy that he took on my two children, they also like him tremendously.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

My children have been going to Dr.Adams for over 17 years. He is a wonderful man. Caring, compassionate and very helpful. His staff are friendly and wonderful with the kids. I don't trust anyone else with my boys.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr Adams, bar none is the best pediatrician I have ever seen. He delivered me and my twin brother and was also my wife's pediatrician. Now he is my children's doctor. I moved to the west end of the city but retained him because of his dedication to his profession and to the children. I cannot imagine having anyone else as my kids pediatrician ever. Even when he is not available, Drs Gravelle and Deri are there to pick up the slack and are equally as caring and compassionate. They all have my deepest respect.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I have all the respect in the world for Dr. Adams and his practice he was my doctor as a child and is now my three children's doctor. Thank goodness. The office is run professionally and they always make time for our needs! How often does your pediatrician get on the phone to reassure you!!Thank you! Thank you! To all of his office staff. As a busy mom of three you are my saving grace!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Great doctor, saw my kids from infancy until they reached 18. Kind, caring and compassionate man.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009